The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re watched the sorting of the cupboard segment, his bald patch does look even bigger than pre transplant!!!

Reactions: 7
Did you hear Prick addressing the early linkers (victims) yesterday about the bird? So that proves they see the vlogs the next day after it being filmed. I wonder if they release vlogs every day for them rather than 3 or 4 a week for us plebs? But that doesn't work for 2 day vlogs does it?
They really haven't done anything worth watching for ages. The majority of us are just hate-watching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The glasses will be to hide the inflammed swollen white bags under his eyes they look awful the cream he uses will more than likely be making them worse and more noticeable ... Beetroots sunroof is ridiculous looking he is better just shaving it all off I know he is no Jason Statham but it will look better than what it does now .

Reactions: 9
The glasses will be to hide the inflammed swollen white bags under his eyes they look awful the cream he uses will more than likely be making them worse and more noticeable ... Beetroots sunroof is ridiculous looking he is better just shaving it all off I know he is no Jason Statham but it will look better than what it does now .
But then we will have to listen to I'm not bald I had a hair transplant all the time again

Reactions: 7
Pouty will try to have his teeth fixed and beg for a free sponsorship with Invisalign orthodontist

Reactions: 8
Why dont they take reusable bags or even keep some in the car when shopping and struggling to carry out shopping

Omg did i just see pouty buy the girls vouchers
They have a load of Disney bags that they bought and were gifted too but they never seem to leave them in the car. Instead they pay for a new bag every time - so not eco friendly

Reactions: 6
Must say I’m very disappointed. Came on here for a catch up and no new posts since 11pm last night! Don’t let them get to us… 🤗
On a slightly related note, if anyone’s looking for a good Orlando parks vlogger try ‘oyby’. Actually knows what he’s talking about and has a personality. Unlike some others we know…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.