The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd honestly think they were an elderly couple celebrating 50 years together if I saw Leighvil wearing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if they will writing off the trip expenses on their taxes, cause you know, it's their business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is this 50th anniversary merch they are flogging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It even has a hidden Mickey lol, they're vloggers who like Disney not Disney vloggers is what they say, except when it comes to turning a fast buck!

Reactions: 7
What prices were they expecting going to five guys?! Expecting it to be like McDonald’s…. Twats

Reactions: 8
Why the f*ck can’t Nick pronounce Beignets … it’s not BAYONAISE 😂😂😂😂 and does it wind anyone else up the way they say Crepe they say crep!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the f*ck can’t Nick pronounce Beignets … it’s not BAYONAISE 😂😂😂😂 and does it wind anyone else up the way they say Crepe they say crep!!!
Anyone who’s a WDW fan knows how to pronounce Beignets, AJ from DFB is constantly going on about them and Leigh has reference her many times before.

Well in my opinion they should.

Reactions: 10
Anyone who’s a WDW fan knows how to pronounce Beignets, AJ from DFB is constantly going on about them and Leigh has reference her many times before.

I agree

So Disney also “lie” about wait times … shocker … they accused Universal of it and said Disney would NEVER lie about wait times!!

They literally just wander from food place to food place with the odd ride thrown in not the other way round, I get the feeling they really don’t like it, but just pretending they do !! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So we can now add renewable energy expert to Pricks areas of “expertise”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

These twats dont have a clue ! WDW expertises yeah right !

Reactions: 4
PRICK WORE THE HAT! It looked stupid on him but he wore it 😲

I'm amazed Pouty had no idea that starter was a salad, it's hilarious!

Prick moaning that his Five guys burger was expensive yet he ordered a double burger as a snack .. pretty sure they have a menu showing prices before you order!

Both getting crappy about security and covid style check after five guys......duck Off!

Also as they walked into Captains Quarters in NPB hotel, pouty pointed out a n8ce seating area and Prick said " No, I prefer us usual" ... you've been once you knob!
And they said all the hotels give you the bagged snacks with a drink yet also said they got some in Cheyenne which means they had a drink in the bar!

Also expecting an AP non alcoholic cocktail in Chuckwagin cafe at Cheyenne is hilarious, it's in table service only but prick said, well we sat at a table and ate 🤦‍♀️ You can't make this tit up!

I actually feel a bit sorry for pouty, he did a great job pointing out stuff from the balloon (a few mistakes) but he looked at the pins in NPB and said he wouldn't get a pin as he had his €2 coin that we saw Prick buy then he said, ooooh, I like this up pin and was told to give it a rest! And when saying he liked the homeware section Prick had marched off as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.