The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone with a patreon account who makes £10k a month, 250 followers. Is mental, does anyone who has been a patreon know how many they had?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like you have to be just as obnoxious as them to be friends with them in real life. ‘Friends privately’ 😁. Wonder how much she pays for that level?
In this case I think she is a real friend, Isn't she the one who lives on the lodge park too? Always buying them that German wine they like.

In this case I think she is a real friend, Isn't she the one who lives on the lodge park too? Always buying them that German wine they like.
Isn't she the one with the Spanish holiday home? The one who was with P&P in spain in her favourite restaurant and Prick couldn't speak as he was so pissed and Pouty demanded a kiss from the waiter after she got a kiss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this on Fb? What was the comment on? I can't see as I am blocked

Reactions: 5
Isn't she the one with the Spanish holiday home? The one who was with P&P in spain in her favourite restaurant and Prick couldn't speak as he was so pissed and Pouty demanded a kiss from the waiter after she got a kiss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this on Fb? What was the comment on? I can't see as I am blocked
No this is a different women. Don't think ive ever heard them mention a Sandy.
This is the post it was on
1630160655422.png

Reactions: 2
Sandy seems like a good time! Too busy to watch her ‘friends’ flogs, but not busy enough to stop herself from commenting on their Facebook when she sees a photo of someone she doesn’t recognise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They definitely got the twit mobile from a "friend" called Steve

Not sure if Sandy is the person I was thinking of now, I zoomed in as far as I can on her pic and she looks different

Reactions: 4
In bed by 7.30 & then waiting in the Theatre for a talk on Stress Management, sounds riveting 🧐 talk about 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 fest cruise!!
Apparently they didn't stay for the lecture. NIck said he googled the lady giving the talk who said she was a tv presenter and author but he couldn't find anything about her so they left. I found her on the first page of my google results, sounds like they used that as an excuse for the sheep on facebook.
KnobGuys.jpg

Reactions: 3
The oldest girl has started with the emoji faces 🙄 she was sat behind pouty in car and doing them and pouty noticed and swiftly moved the camera

I think they exagerate how much patrions they have ...they have probably sold a property and spending that .They are spending more than they sponge in my opinion , this could all end one day for them they could wake up and have lost half the patrions they should think on and get real jobs and stop sponging.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they have kerchingas in here reading and posting positive points on their Facebook page. There was another one about the girls in their group

Reactions: 7
I think they have kerchingas in here reading and posting positive points on their Facebook page. There was another one about the girls in their group
They can snoop and post all they like, but anyone with an ounce of common sense sees straight through this pair and the sheep that blindly follow them 👀

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.