The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d just like to add that they are showing Yorkshire folk in a bad light (I’m a Yorkshire person!) we’re not all tight or lack in the vocabulary department! The latest vlog was embarrassing and they’re like ducks out of water in a different country, I can’t believe some of the drivel wasn’t edited out especially the reference to a sex toy, I thought they could crossing the line with the variety of viewers that watch them.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe some of the drivel wasn’t edited out especially the reference to a sex toy, I thought they could crossing the line with the variety of viewers that watch them.
I agree, especially as there were two kids with them who'd want to watch vlogs about their own holiday!

Reactions: 9
I tried to watch the last 2 slogs over the weekend, literally had to keep fast forwarding through them to get to the end. They're embarrassingly bad, it's as if this is the first time they've ever filmed something. The constant comparing to Florida and California, constant comments on prices of everything, reading menus out loud, laughable attempts to pronounce something in French, they really are showing themselves up as sheltered, they're so far out of their comfort zone. And stopping in every single store and showing us every pin and keyring and hat. Jeez, no-one needs to see that much merch. Also what's going on with the actual camera work, it's so jerky, really hard to watch. Utter cringe.

For me its the fact they are trying to point stuff out and tell people what things are and they don't know!!! Don't try to point stuff out if you have no clue! And worse, you keep saying oh thats a shop, don't know what that is, oh thats a restaurant (nope another shop) You haven't been to the park before so no one is expecting you to be able to point out on day one what is a shop/restaurant!

For me its the fact they are trying to point stuff out and tell people what things are and they don't know!!! Don't try to point stuff out if you have no clue! And worse, you keep saying oh thats a shop, don't know what that is, oh thats a restaurant (nope another shop) You haven't been to the park before so no one is expecting you to be able to point out on day one what is a shop/restaurant!
Yes exactly, Prick especially is bad for this. Literally never set foot in a place but has to speak about it like he's some sort of authority. It's a character flaw, not being able to admit that you don't know something and having to be right all the time.

I’d just like to add that they are showing Yorkshire folk in a bad light (I’m a Yorkshire person!) we’re not all tight or lack in the vocabulary department! The latest vlog was embarrassing and they’re like ducks out of water in a different country, I can’t believe some of the drivel wasn’t edited out especially the reference to a sex toy, I thought they could crossing the line with the variety of viewers that watch them.
Totally agree, it is actually a myth re tight northerners, I'm Northern and some of the most generous folk I know are northern too. The dildo comment actually sets the bar for most of the content these pair are posting and the bar is set pretty low.

Reactions: 11
Do they market themselves as a family channel?!

I know Mr D and Mr I frequently say that their channel is not for kids, they don't swear but will have innuendo etc and never market their videos as being safe for kids. Very much aiming for the older viewers without being vulgar

These 2 seem to want to cover it all! While not receiving negative comments and blocking anyone who disagrees/calls them out in comments

Crush's coaster is being compared to space mountain? Really, just because they are both dark rides?
RC racer is like a pirate ship, never seen a pirate ship go that faster!
Good planning with the shows
Pouty likes the reusable bags yet they never take any shopping!
Tickets have only been online for over a year.

Reactions: 8
is it just me , or does anyone else feel sick when they make those stupid noises they make... usually when they see something they like or something suprises them.... they just did it on their travel day vlog ( im behind ) when they walked into the park for the 1st time... it makes me shudder

I know Mr D and Mr I frequently say that their channel is not for kids, they don't swear but will have innuendo etc and never market their videos as being safe for kids. Very much aiming for the older viewers without being vulgar

These 2 seem to want to cover it all! While not receiving negative comments and blocking anyone who disagrees/calls them out in comments
I am no prude but i do not like the constant risky remarks make by miserable... it makes him look like a right tit

Reactions: 7
Marks face.....when nick came up behind him to give him a fright ..dear me not impressed intact I saw the eyes of hate

• Haha

Based on tonight vlog when Nick said "It reminds me of where you'd see prostitutes hanging over with their breasts hanging out definitely not a family channel!

Reactions: 6
Telling us about the colour of the umbrellas…. Good content guys… keep it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cowboy Cookout Barbecue really does sound like it would be a sweet snack or a muffin Nick. Prick! The clue is in the title!

• Haha
So far Nick has bought a hat and a hoodie and Leigh hasn't bought anything despite liking a lot of stuff.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.