The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re salt and pepper grinders, they wont be too tacky! Pouty said no as they dont use salt or pepper.
Perhaps the chef should use them, most do, then you wouldn't need to cover everything in sauce
Touching everything again.
Defo said only one set of keys.

I get comparing some aspects like the rides and theming but not the food and prices etc.
Fake screaming again on TofT
They wont be able to make a croque monsieur at home, oh wait prick can tell what is in something by the smell!

So the new attraction in Epcot is Remy yet they know nothing about the ride, surely if you are big Disney fans you would know all about Remy.

Tree of life is in which park prick? Magic kingdom? Really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m still confused by Fridays vlog. Two massive self proclaimed Disney fans didn’t know who Aurora was? She’s an OG, you’re literally next to her castle…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I hear that right when they said they only had one set of door keys? I actually think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Even my teenager has his own front door key.
That's because leigh isn't allowed out on his own..they only need one set

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those Mickey or Minnie plushies would have been lovely for the girls. So what if they were 30€, they probably would keep them for ever as a nice gift from their uncle. Absolute skinflints.
Why can't you just vlog DLP as DLP and not as a comparison to Florida or California? A lot of people have never been to any of the parks but may be thinking of going to DLP. I don't want to watch something that's being compared to something else unless it's advertised as a comparison video. There's nothing in the vlog that's enticing me to go tbh, I'm getting bored and it's taking me 3 sessions to watch it.
This is exactly why I didn’t want them to go! I just knew they would be constantly comparing it to WDW and California. I can’t believe they bought an Annual pass before they’d even been in the park?! 😩 this is going to go on a for a year now!

Reactions: 7
So the new attraction in Epcot is Remy yet they know nothing about the ride, surely if you are big Disney fans you would know all about Remy.
Shall we take bets now on how much better they think Remy will be at Epcot despite being the exact same ride!!

Its almost like they try to be cool by saying the hyped up rides are rubbish and try to find their own 'this is the best thing ever' so that people copy them and they think they are something.

And did all 6 of them go on the same Snow White ride but these 2 chose to sit at the front to film but not let the kids go on first so they could see past their big heads??

I always watch youtube on my laptop with adblocked enabled as I cannot stand the amount of ads some people think it acceptable to put into a video

Reactions: 10
Not just Disney.

"it's doesn't half feel like a Florida mall" No, it looked like any big mall in the UK

"it's like a French McArthur Glen outlet"
Give me strength, and people pay to watch this crap early?

I'm off to IKEA this week, shall I vlog it and compare it to the ones I've been to in Sweden?

• Haha
Comment last night by Nick "I hope the new Ratatouie ride in Florida is better I'm not impressed by this one" hmmmm?! (It's exactly the same) Comment last night by Leigh "I didn't expect Disney Paris to feel like Disney" hmmm?! (errrm IT IS Disney) literally summed themselves up in a nutshell

• Haha
Comment last night by Nick "I hope the new Ratatouie ride in Florida is better I'm not impressed by this one" hmmmm?! (It's exactly the same) Comment last night by Leigh "I didn't expect Disney Paris to feel like Disney" hmmm?! (errrm IT IS Disney) literally summed themselves up in a nutshell
What did they expect? Alton Towers with a few Disney characters thrown in?

• Haha
Hannah kids said the ratatouie ride was really good as kids they were so excited to go on it , i can imagine prick saying to them it was tit the way he speaks to the girls he treats them the same ! Sarcastic attitude!

Reactions: 9
The only reason they are trying food and buying odd merchandise coz of reading on here! So people dont think they are tight bastards which they are ! We are not fooled by your Bull tit 🤡

He’s not allowed a bank card either. Certainly not allowed to buy anything without Prick’s approval. It’s the most toxic co dependant relationship

Did I hear that right when they said they only had one set of door keys? I actually think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Even my teenager has his own front door key.
A friend of mine recently left a very abusive and controlling relationship, she didn't ever have her own house key or bank card.

• Sad
I’m still confused by Fridays vlog. Two massive self proclaimed Disney fans didn’t know who Aurora was? She’s an OG, you’re literally next to her castle…
Not only did they get it wrong they said it was 'tangled', they didn't even say Rapunzel 🤦‍♀️
Just like when they met 'Up' in Animal kingdom 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I just hate watch them now as well.

I’m seriously contemplating setting up the lodge guys memes again as let’s ne honest there life’s are one big meme

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I just hate watch them now as well.

I’m seriously contemplating setting up the lodge guys memes again as let’s ne honest there life’s are one big meme
Please do it, I loved them 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.