The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far Nick has bought a hat and a hoodie and Leigh hasn't bought anything despite liking a lot of stuff.
But he got more new stuff before they went on holiday, so its Prick's turn to spend spend spend.

But who thinks he only bought the hoodie because it was cold and they always dress like its 35c out!

Reactions: 9
The only reason got annual pass holder so they can save on parking for a week and discounts on food

Reactions: 8
They very much were tallying to see how much they saved, but also just to brag that they are AP holders!!

The fact they would use AP entrances even when it was quicker to go through regular lines, they like to think they are special!!

But also, to say a 30 min queue is too long for a ride you have never been on, like seriously, what else are you doing all day!! Oh yeah I forgot, you needed to go have a nana nap because you are 70 years old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on Sunday’s tit show. When L says the ‘Phantom Mansion’ queue is 13 minutes… ‘that’s very specific’ 😂😂😂 Do they do annual pass discount on brain cells? Or don’t they sell those in Disney Springs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An AP is cheaper if going for a week, if I remember correctly it was cheaper if going for 3 days, or near enough anyway.
You cant save that you saved money by using the AP for discount if you didnt need the item in the first place.
Prick said again that he doesn't share food!!! I still can't believe that they had a cocktail at €13 each! Oh wait I can as when it is alcohol the price doesn't matter but to spend €30 on a plush for the girls who would love it - no chance

I hope they offered to take the girls and their mum to DLP but were turned down

• Heart
Just catching up on Sunday’s tit show. When L says the ‘Phantom Mansion’ queue is 13 minutes… ‘that’s very specific’ 😂😂😂 Do they do annual pass discount on brain cells? Or don’t they sell those in Disney Springs?
Usually when it says 13 min wait time it’s code for no wait or at least it is on Haunted Mansion you, know in FLORIDA. 😂

• Haha
Did anyone else catch them saying they'd be going back in October?

Reactions: 6
Yeah, that's when pouty will be allowed to buy his Christmas bauble. 😁
I can't see it happening.....he wasn't allowed the wallet either! It will be interesting to see if he's allowed to buy anything at all!
Also I'm keeping watch for the hat Prick purchased on day one and has probably returned it!
No doubt he was just 'giddy' with excitement and wanted to flash his annual pass like some kind of celebrity

On the subject of hats, what does Leight do to baseball caps to make them look so terrible?

Last edited:
On the subject of hats, what does Leight do to baseball caps to make them look so terrible?
He honestly looks like someone's grandad on a day out.

And I'm no expert on hair transplants, but surely there should be at least some hair growth after so many months?

Grandpa Leighvil:ROFLMAO:
Another one who thinks Prick returned that hat :cool: and that he was using a gift voucher from sheep or Mark and Hannah to buy the hoodie 👀 No sign of the Caravan CoDependant hoodies or merch being worn or business cards being given out:rolleyes:

• Haha
Grandpa Leighvil:ROFLMAO:
Another one who thinks Prick returned that hat :cool: and that he was using a gift voucher from sheep or Mark and Hannah to buy the hoodie 👀 No sign of the Caravan CoDependant hoodies or merch being worn or business cards being given out:rolleyes:
That hoodie was a bargain as it had 30% off plus he would get 10% on top with his annual pass, which I'm suprised he didn't mention!

I'm gutted I'm not there as I would buy the Mickey trainers! I had a pair a while ago and loved them. I had to buy them when my trainers got soaked in a downpour, I also bought very expensive socks 🤣🤣

When they go back in October, do we think they will actually pack clothes for the weather?! Or continue to live in shorts and complain they are "freezing their tits off"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Mark’s internal monologue would be interesting. My DS21 said that Marks clothes are absolutely on point and really expensive. Thinks it’s hilarious that Nick is critiquing them 😆

Also…

“Mexican Animal Kingdom”?

• Haha
I think Mark’s internal monologue would be interesting. My DS21 said that Marks clothes are absolutely on point and really expensive. Thinks it’s hilarious that Nick is critiquing them 😆

Also…

“Mexican Animal Kingdom”?
Plus, Mark drives a Porsche, don't know if it's newish or not. I also noticed when they visited the lodge a few weeks ago Hannah has a rock as an engagement ring.

Plus, Mark drives a Porsche, don't know if it's newish or not. I also noticed when they visited the lodge a few weeks ago Hannah has a rock as an engagement ring.
Plus mark is self employed as a dish fitter and smart meters installer that’s where prick got advice to for his hive heating

Totally agree, it is actually a myth re tight northerners, I'm Northern and some of the most generous folk I know are northern too. The dildo comment actually sets the bar for most of the content these pair are posting and the bar is set pretty low.
yes yes im a proud northerner and i would never make comments like that on a potentially family based vlog... i mean .. what do Leighs family REALLY think of Nick?... i wouldnt be seen dead with him

See on Instagram that CLIF has been invited out by universal to an after hours even for 20th anniversary of Harry Potter.

How raging do you think the codependents are seeing this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.