The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will be that person blocked then. How dare the question these 2 Disney afficionados

• Haha
Reactions: 9
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ..... NICK SAID HE DOESN'T SHARE FOOD ..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leigh .... CANALONIS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (not sure how to spell his incorrect pronunciation of Cannoli

I'm in hysterics watching this vlog .. they're clueless about everything!!!

Shocker ... it's very French!!

Who the F*uck is Disney Crockett πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Disney Crockett thingamybob 🀣🀣

About 37.55 in to slog, he said the glass the cocktail looked like a black dildo with the top chopped off
Absolutely disgusting!

The Cast Members must have sussed them instantly as they were seated in a side room straight away!

This looks like this in Floooorida, that looks like that in Flooooorida!
Newport Bay is New England style, which is the same as Beach club etc

They really have no bleeping clue

Ans saying food options in Disney village are limited is crazy, although it's not up to Disney Springs standard you still have 5 sit down restaurants available when they went!
But as they have said, they did no research.....which means they are bigger twats than I thought

"Risotto, that's not really French is it?"
No but it is bleeping Italian πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did I hear that right when they said they only had one set of door keys? I actually think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Even my teenager has his own front door key.

Reactions: 14
OMG, how can they say Disneyland California isn't Disney, or familiar Disney......What the actual duck?

Disneyland California is the original park so you two can duck right off with what is and isn't Disney, you are clueless!

And Prick showing his shirt first thing like a proud peacock, you actually don't deserve to wear that as you have no interest in Disney whatsoever

Reactions: 10
Did I hear that right when they said they only had one set of door keys? I actually think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Even my teenager has his own front door key.
I think it was one set of car keys which proves they never really go anywhere separately from each other!!

Reactions: 10
I really do get the impression that Mark can’t be doing with these 2 hangers on and looks like he is depressed with them being there taking over his family holiday.

Reactions: 11
14 ads in 50 mins of these absolute con artists! Such money grabbing horrible little men, I would not give them a view, even for a hate watch!

Reactions: 8
Don't want to fat shame but who is that very fat woman with them that didn't pack enough clothes so was going to go to bloody Primark for a dress???? Oh but didn't go lol

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't want to fat shame but who is that very fat woman with them that didn't pack enough clothes so was going to go to bloody Primark for a dress???? Oh but didn't go lol
Errrm, this is incredibly rude! "Don't want to fat shame" but you totally bloody did!
Although I don't personally know them I don't think Hannah is 'very fat' and she was going to get a dress as she got soaked in the rain

So not needed

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Errrm, this is incredibly rude! "Don't want to fat shame" but you totally bloody did!
Although I don't personally know them I don't think Hannah is 'very fat' and she was going to get a dress as she got soaked in the rain

So not needed
I apologise I didnt mean any offence. Maybe it was a stupid comment and again if it caused any offence I do genuinely apologise

Actually, this is tattle so grab a coffee and shut the duck up. If you don't like the comments move the duck on off

Last edited:
I apologise I didnt mean any offence. Maybe it was a stupid comment and again if it caused any offence I do genuinely apologise

Actually, this is tattle so grab a coffee and shut the duck up. If you don't like the comments move the duck on off
Piss off! This thread is about the Lodge Guys and not some poor sod that is their friend, whether they pay or not! So you grab a coffee, shut the duck up and move the duck on!

I don't agree that Hannah is very fat and to start a comment with "I don't want to fat shame" but then continue to do so is crappy!

I know this is tattle but you're being a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.