The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching their day 2 at DLP (apologies if this has been mentioned), but they claim the Ratatouille ride is only 5 minutes but that looked like a 30 minute line at least and then they magically walked into the ride via the Premiere Access line, but completely fail to mention that they’d paid to jump the queue. Guess Patreon money pays for more than just friends?

Reactions: 5
Just watching their day 2 at DLP (apologies if this has been mentioned), but they claim the Ratatouille ride is only 5 minutes but that looked like a 30 minute line at least and then they magically walked into the ride via the Premiere Access line, but completely fail to mention that they’d paid to jump the queue. Guess Patreon money pays for more than just friends?
How do you know it was the premier access line

Reactions: 3
How do you know it was the premier access line
I was there yesterday. There’s three lines at Ratatouille. They were previously Fast Pass, Single Rider and normal queue line. Now the Premiere Access is in, that goes in the Fast Pass line and single rider isn’t used. The Premiere Access comes in to the left of the normal line (the left of you if you’re at the front of the normal line) and by-passes all of the pre-ride theming. They join the normal queue, but when they’re walking onto the ride they are 100% walking down the Premiere Access line and you can see people in the normal queue line.

Reactions: 8
wow didnt even notice but its obvious, that’s the old fast pass queue, you can see the standby line at the back

1F8E7845-764B-431E-89EC-8C73F9DED9C1.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I can’t check as the park is closed so the app just says check back later, but from memory it’s 12 Euros per person so for the 6 of them that was 72 Euros. If you want to spend that, go for it. I’ve used the Premiere Access myself, but I’m not lying to an audience pretending I’m joining a queue that I’m not. Wonder how many other times they did it and tried to carefully edit it out…

wow didnt even notice but its obvious, that’s the old fast pass queue, you can see the standby line at the back

View attachment 796207
Thats the bit…if you zoom in you can see the masks of the people in the normal queue line.

Reactions: 6
Can they sneak in this line I don’t see them spending money on passes ?
Not a chance. There’s multiple Cast Members policing the entrance and you have to scan a ticket to go down it. Breathe too close to a Premiere Pass line and they’re on you trying to make sure you’re doing the scanning correctly or shooing you out in the polite disney way.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they paid for Crush’s Coaster then, they said it was a 40 minute Q and later they said a ride was 30 min Q and they wouldn’t wait 30 mins!!

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that 50 stuff?? Rip off of the Disney 50th anniversary. Also it looks like if you wearing it your 50 lol. Load of old crap

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone want to get them done for copyright enfringment

View attachment 796584
Definitely, how? Disney come down really hard on this stuff don't they. I had wondered how they got away with the Disney masks.

Its just such a pathetic attempt to make money. They weren't invited to the event and they aren't Disney vloggers....so they not realise how sad these desperate attempts are

Reactions: 9
the whole DLP vlogs have been almost painful to watch. I have watched bits and bobs here and there. But if I was researching dlp and found these vlogs the whole comparing everything to Florida is so annoying, keep banging on about having an annual pass is annoying and I’m sorry but saying it’s better than Main Street just tipped me over the edge :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong I do like Paris, but Florida will always have a special place in my heart and you cant compare the two it’s just such a different experience and holiday.

Reactions: 7
The merch looks like for someone who’s turning 50 ! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
They have zero skill and imagination in creativity. I bet that took about 2 mins to do in MS Paint.

it just sums them up to a tea, lazy and unoriginal

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.