The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We counted 21 times they had references to Disney World and other Florida attractions.....
I tried to watch the last 2 slogs over the weekend, literally had to keep fast forwarding through them to get to the end. They're embarrassingly bad, it's as if this is the first time they've ever filmed something. The constant comparing to Florida and California, constant comments on prices of everything, reading menus out loud, laughable attempts to pronounce something in French, they really are showing themselves up as sheltered, they're so far out of their comfort zone. And stopping in every single store and showing us every pin and keyring and hat. Jeez, no-one needs to see that much merch. Also what's going on with the actual camera work, it's so jerky, really hard to watch. Utter cringe.
We counted 21 times they had references to Disney World and other Florida attractions.....

Also how many times did Prick say "I don't share" then next scene they were sharing something or saying "we could share that"..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I tried to watch the first day of the DLP series. Not watched them in months (not even hate watch) but I couldn't do it. The constant reference to being "like Florida" and the know it all references. The sound of Pricks voice is even more boring than I remember. Desperately trying to be informative but just sounding like dicks. I'll stick to getting updates from tattle.

• Haha
See on Instagram that CLIF has been invited out by universal to an after hours even for 20th anniversary of Harry Potter.

How raging do you think the codependents are seeing this?!
I’ve just started following him and I think his content is great and really professional, I think he should be careful who he associates himself with.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just started following him and I think his content is great and really professional, I think he should be careful who he associates himself with.
yeah Chris seems like a really cool guy, down to earth and humble.

duck knows what he sees in these 2 twats

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of their 'friend's' seem this way, can't see why they are friends with them

Reactions: 7
I have to say, I cannot cope with anymore darn DLP vlogs being uploaded. It’s just pathetic now. Go on your holiday and just enjoy it.

The endless Instagram posts, stories ‘watch now’ no one cares! All these tiny vloggers. I like clareytale woman but I can’t follow her anymore with all the DLP posts. Lodge guys endless rubbish.

i think people are shooting themselves in the foot now with Disney content

I tried to watch the first day of the DLP series. Not watched them in months (not even hate watch) but I couldn't do it. The constant reference to being "like Florida" and the know it all references. The sound of Pricks voice is even more boring than I remember. Desperately trying to be informative but just sounding like dicks. I'll stick to getting updates from tattle.
It would appear many of their you tube subscribers feel the same way as they get nowhere near 20000+ views on their slogs, and it's just the same stans commenting day in day out on their drivel. They should rename as The Time To Call It A Day Guys

It would appear many of their you tube subscribers feel the same way as they get nowhere near 20000+ views on their slogs, and it's just the same stans commenting day in day out on their drivel. They should rename as The Time To Call It A Day Guys
New thread title right there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah Chris seems like a really cool guy, down to earth and humble.

duck knows what he sees in these 2 twats
Am I right in thinking he came back to UK for a visit recently? No mention on their slog about meeting up

Reactions: 7
The Lodge Guys 12: Patron Users, Double Cruisers and Foul-Mouthed Boozers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has girl up north been around them at all? Did we ever get to the bottom of why she deleted all her YouTube videos?

Reactions: 8
They must be fuming. They aren’t even getting 10k views in 24 hours on a Disney vlog. They must be annoyed. Probably already planning a dreadfully dull vlogmas

i feel like vlogmas is just so dreadful. Who does it well anymore?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.