The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me how anywhere they go, Leigh always has to say, it looks just like this could be in Florida/America.

Reactions: 8
No matter what they do they’re always at the front, never give anyone else a chance, on one of their Disney vlogs they use the Disney transport bus and Nick runs to grab the back seat as if he’s on a school trip!!

Reactions: 5
Nick on the segways "it's very easy to control. I think Leigh's a bit wary about pushing it to its max speed"
Prick, Leigh was doing fine. Shame the horse fly didn't bite you on the tongue.
And Leigh, FFS please will you blur out other people's car number plates. That's personal info that shouldn't be broadcast. You wouldn't like it.

• Haha
Does anyone know if the person who won the giveaway is a patreon?
Tracy won it, the question is who the F is Tracy, they literally could have said any name!!

Nick on the segways "it's very easy to control. I think Leigh's a bit wary about pushing it to its max speed"
Prick, Leigh was doing fine. Shame the horse fly didn't bite you on the tongue.
And Leigh, FFS please will you blur out other people's car number plates. That's personal info that shouldn't be broadcast. You wouldn't like it.
When they were going on the winding path Nick wobbled a couple times and he really had to swerve a tree lol, I can't stand Leigh, however he did better than Nick!!

Reactions: 4
Did Prick actually say when comparing it to something in Disney that they've (Dalby Forest) put adders there to be authentic? As in, the snakes are naturally there in a theme park but in natural forest they're put there.

• Haha
  • Wow
They both were thinking that they can go off on there own lol but that had to follow the instructor i bet prick was well pissed

• Haha
I wonder where they planning to go this year as they cancelled USA ? Hmm
Who ever wrote Aulani obviously doesn't realise that although Hawaii is an island it's part of America and therefore will be included in any US travel ban, they sound as intelligent as Nick ;)😂😂😂

I wonder if they'd risk Tokyo, they probs risk walking round in full Hazmat suits just to get the Disney views 😂😂 ... honestly these to are DINO's Disney In Name Only & only for views!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it will be a cruise? Not necessarily a Disney one, but I’ve seen a few vloggers booking 7 day cruises

Reactions: 7
They have over 20K subscribers but there last few vlogs seem to be struggling, the Segway vlog is at 3.8K views after 18 hours and the train/lavender vlog hasn't reached 5K views .... just shows they need Disney to make them some kind of relevant!!

The way they go on about food and diets is dangerous. I hope children don't watch this, I'd go as far as to say they should be age limited. Kids should not be hearing their hangups about food, this is not normal!

Also they are just utter picks, every 'scene' is called a 'scene' because essentially its all contrived. But I'll continue to watch, in the hope that this goes tits up and poutys hair transplant falls out 😂

• Haha
The way they go on about food and diets is dangerous. I hope children don't watch this, I'd go as far as to say they should be age limited. Kids should not be hearing their hangups about food, this is not normal!

Also they are just utter picks, every 'scene' is called a 'scene' because essentially its all contrived. But I'll continue to watch, in the hope that this goes tits up and poutys hair transplant falls out 😂
Like you say they call it a scene coz it's all scripted, nothing natural about their vlogs at all!!

It should be age limited because of the swearing and innuendo on multiple slogs Pricj has used the word ejaculation - just vile vile people

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.