The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for "be kind"! Disgusting and vile behaviour by them for encouraging it and by the sheep that follow them.
I think a lot of these people that follow them are just as bitchy and nasty as them. You have to be to think what they do is acceptable and normal.
You know what they say about birds of of a feather flock together

Reactions: 9
Absolute state of the replies to this. For those who aren’t on the FB group everyone basically calls them fat chavs and then the ones who are actually not being nasty are getting called snowflakes. Nothing deleted by the caravan twats as it’s not directed towards them.
Can't see this now has it been deleted?

Reactions: 4
Can't see this now has it been deleted?
Was deleted not long after I originally posted. Don’t know who took it down. The guy who put it on Facebook actually seems ok (but I think a PAYG) so don’t think he meant any harm, just some right dicks jumped in!

Reactions: 6
Everytime Nick gets his hair cut, he really looks grey on the sides. Must borrow (halfsies, lol) Leighvil's hair dye.

• Haha
Prick, what's mentholyptus? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Also, Leigh said that Nick has always wanted to go to those lavender fields so that's why they're going, then later in in the vlog Nick says he hates the smell of Lavender.

"heavily raining" and "drownded" Eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine not even letting that bairn sit at the front of the train. I can almost hear Prick now "Well we were here first". Scumbags. And who calculates the route of a maze before going in? You can just imagine him as a kid at school always having to be first and win at everything. Bet he threw a major tantrum and screamed the place down if a classmate beat him at the egg and spoon race.

Reactions: 11
That Lavander farm was stunning. They looked like a right pair of tits on that kiddie train though 😂

Reactions: 6
Only Prick would visit a lavender farm when he 'can't stand the smell of lavender' and it gives him a headache. After all he has to complain about something or make it about him!

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to them at some point in their lives to make them into the bitter, selfish, nasty, empty husks of men that they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why they acted surprised by the size of the train as they said they wanted to go for ages and had obviously looked at the web site to find out about the cafe, and it is very obvious with photos on the website the size of the miniature train. The acting is getting worse and pouty just love himself with his new hair transplant

I don't know why they acted surprised by the size of the train as they said they wanted to go for ages and had obviously looked at the web site to find out about the cafe, and it is very obvious with photos on the website the size of the miniature train. The acting is getting worse and pouty just love himself with his new hair transplant
You are right.....it is quite clear how big the train is

Miniature Railway – Wolds Way Lavender

Has to be said , slap heads transplant is a disaster, even the wife said it’s failed, his hairline is even higher now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.