The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go in January for 5 weeks coz the lodge is shut! And I believe they have 2 holiday booked this year one Florida and another “secret location “ which take dollars according to insta .. All expense paid by patreons
Probably be Mexico (I know they use Peso’s but most places there take US$ too), and Mexico’s just gone on the red list!

Reactions: 3
Must be nice having no commitments and oodles of money coming in from the people they’re scamming with their false personas and just deciding .. yip we’ll book a cruise or a 3 week holiday without a 2nd thought!!

Reactions: 9
Must be nice having no commitments and oodles of money coming in from the people they’re scamming with their false personas and just deciding .. yip we’ll book a cruise or a 3 week holiday without a 2nd thought!!
A pair of parasites

Reactions: 8
All the sitting in the car drinking tea and eating.... Its all a front, bet they're really dogging 🤣🤣🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In the last vlog Nick said he's booking a cruise 'tomorrow' So is tonight the night he'll tell us? I'm sooooo excited 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Staycation cruise and, of course Nick is going to upgrade the drinks package to premium. He was a bit shaky during that 'scene'

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched these 2 idiots in months...until today. A cruise? If I remember correctly they didn't really like the last one? So we will get days and days of them drinking and eating and bitching. Also, what's up with the hair transplant.....did it not take?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last flog they said about keeping away from people as cases are on the rise. Next breath “we’ve booked a cruise” stay in a confined space with loads of people! 😂 and they wanted batty b to go so they could make a show of her on the flogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh wow I almost feel sorry for them and the hard work they have to put in eating toasted current tea cakes and film themselves drinking tea and slamming food down on the work top….. not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow I almost feel sorry for them and the hard work they have to put in eating toasted current tea cakes and film themselves drinking tea and slamming food down on the work top….. not.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought this only bugged me.....they both do it, even with items that can get damaged.....I really don't understand 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought this only bugged me.....they both do it, even with items that can get damaged.....I really don't understand 🤷‍♀️
it makes me laugh everytime they are so pathetic and trying to be cool.

Reactions: 2
Without wanting to agree with pouty - some wine experts are saying you can chill red wine, not freezing cold or I would say maybe not a heavy red wine something like Pinot noirs, which is quite nice chilled though what do I know, maybe prick the expert can tell us

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.