The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick looks wankered trying to get his moneys worth from the drinks upgrade. No way would I sit in a nice restaurant on holiday with my husband in that state.

Have to say this is the first time I have heard either of them properly laugh. I didn't think that was possible the way they live their miserable lives 😂

Reactions: 9
Just embarrassing being in that state especially in a restaurant. - he’s such a chav

Reactions: 7
Wonder what the think of all the new announcements? I can't imagine Prick paying a penny more on top of his tickets
OMG the dude who went all the way to the port to see their ship off. Sorry but that's definitely tipping the scale of Saddo/Stalker
Still not as weird as the woman who stayed in the same hotel as them at the airport and had the receptionist give her the room next to them, Prick complained about the privacy breach looking for freebies lol. I think it was also this woman who flew out to Orlando for the weekend to surprise them on holiday. Another chap booked onto their flight and followed them around like a shadow while they were downright rude and dismissive. Now, this chap is at the port. All bitchin aside I wouldn't like to be YT famous for this reason, a big responsibility to have vulnerable people follow you to that level. I used to be on a certain Disney YTers FB group and ended up leaving because it made me uncomfortable how a few members of the group, one in particular, would constantly post about being depressed and they sounded very ill and in need of professional help and it just gave me anxiety because you never knew what they'd post or what they'd potentially do.

Reactions: 3
Why does the alcoholic one have white swollen patches under his eyes ?? Is it surgery went wrong ??

• Haha
“Been let out after 18 months” you live in a caravan half your life and then an apartment get over yourselves you ungrateful twats, try living in a one bed top floor flat with no outdoor area.

Reactions: 13
I actually thought that video was nice to watch (I can feel your stares burning through my head!). If they were that genuine more often then I’d probably watch them (also if they stopped scamming vulnerable people…).

Reactions: 7
I actually thought that video was nice to watch (I can feel your stares burning through my head!). If they were that genuine more often then I’d probably watch them (also if they stopped scamming vulnerable people…).
I actually agree with you

Reactions: 4
Their Instagram, showing the who fancies a bit of dancing today, genuine question...
Is it some sort of retirement /gods waiting room type of cruise??!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over that others people money pays for a large part of their life style, parasites!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.