Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
So they want to be travel vloggers now :ROFLMAO: No chance of that:m Noone wants to watch two drunken desperados who think they're something special when they're not #Theloserguys 🤡

Reactions: 13

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Have they ever addressed the dads death? Not seen a video where it has been mentioned although I'm fairly late to the lodge life
No they never addressed it and I’m glad they didn’t, it’s tragic and private for family only

Has to be said , slap heads transplant is a disaster, even the wife said it’s failed, his hairline is even higher now

• Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Have not watched their vlogs for well over 6 months....

Sweet Jesus Christ 😳 where do I start 🙈
The hair transplant, eh well that hasn't worked unless the aim was to highlight the wrinkles, shockingly shite hairline and the teeth 😬 money would have been better spent at the dentist 🙊

What's with the car with the gold wheels 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They are the biggest 2 leeches I have seen vlogging, in for a penny, in for a scrounge 🙄

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
OMG look at those two auld drunken hags on that dancefloor. Trying to look all important. You just know that Prick has a wad of brand new business cards in his back pocket and is thrusting them on anyone in the vicinity. The whole ship is probably littered with them.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
One of us should pretend we live in the Orlando/Kissimmee area and see what impact it has on how they are treated in the CG groups. Maybe someone already is doing it, who knows?
I wish I'd thought of that when I first joined the group. They'd know it was me now as I'm a major arse licker on there. Yes, I'm one of the ones who does the 'saw this and thought of you' posts. I'm doing it for Tattle, lol

Hi Nick, hi Leigh! Who am I? You'll neverrrrr know! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
God there is always an issue with these two wherever they go!
If you ordered well done steak and it came to your table rarer than you'd like, you just politely ask them to cook it some more.....it's very simple!

How long was this tannoy announcement if they missed half a show?
These 2 would complain if an announcement was made that the ship was sinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sexylady

He is a functioning alcoholic ... but you can see it's catching up with him he is getting old looking, they are both only about 45 but I would say nick looks about 53 and beetroot face looks about 57

Swamber

They're too cheap to go Japan.
They've tried to see if there is anything that could get them new/more views, and failing at every turn.
They've become boring, desperate and sad.
Both are too vain to accept their aging.
Lately, most of the changes in their videos appear to be direct attempts to respond to many of the comments in this thread: cutting out Nick's consumption of booze, editing most of his nasty comments, trying new (to them) shooting styles, and suddenly... all of the air fresheners in the chavrolet disappeared!
Hey, you sad old hags! We see you! You're never going to be famous! Ta!

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
I can’t take credit for Prick Stein someone on here said it first, I’m not Nick, I won’t take credit for someone else’s words 😂
Thanks Miss Minnie, it was me! Great to see we haven't all picked up their arsehole ways! 🤣🤣

I loved someone else's name for Leigh.... Dr Leighvil! 🤣 Makes me laugh whenever I read it!

Prick Stein & Dr Leighvil.

• Haha