The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her saying "they said "she had psychosis it seems like she actually does have it god love her,the rambling and nothing making sense and the paranoia 😔

Reactions: 2
Yea I thought the same , she’s obviously not well it’s very sad especially for the son his life has been turned upside down

Reactions: 3
It defo seems like full blown mental illness. The poor child losing both his parents so young

Yes none of it makes sense which is why they sent her to hospital and took the child. People kill their kids in psychosis is so it’s obviously better for him to be away from her for now. Hopefully she will engage with the doctors and start taking her medication. What an awful thing to happen to her.

Reactions: 6
That poor girl clearly isn't well but duck me the absolute state of whelas mother at his funeral. She should be hanging her head in shame. Who behaves like that grinning and dancing like an imbecile. Probably off her fave on their own product. DISGRACEFUL.

Reactions: 11
That Black forge inn is an absolute kip 🤣🤣 everyone off their rocker , ya couldn’t pay me to go there!

Reactions: 11
The Forge is a kip but you go to most pubs now and everyone is doing coke in the toilets.

I feel it’s very cliquey, I don’t think I would be going without being in one of the little groups they all go around in

Reactions: 1
The things that Jean is posting she really seems to be deluded feel sorry for her she obviously needs help, does she have any friends?

Reactions: 6
The things that Jean is posting she really seems to be deluded feel sorry for her she obviously needs help, does she have any friends?
I keep seeing her tag amina but I don't think she responds publicly like the typical reposting to her story with the usual "my girl ❤" Jean is no use to anyone now James and the money is gone, she's not rolling in the same circles anymore and has probably been out casted over all the things she's posted to because she's liable to say anything about anyone and I'm sure there is alot of married or men in serious relationships very afraid she'll say they've been trying to get with her. Which I well believe is true, but with her not being well at the moment they'll brush it off as her being mad, I hope she gets well gets her boy back and proves them all wrong

Reactions: 7