The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little boy is not smiling in one pic on her whole Instagram. A bit weird no? I don’t know if they had such a perfect life as she says they did. If I look through my photos I’ve so many of my kids smiling and laughing.

Reactions: 6
It's actually so sad looking at her story's ,girl Is having an awful episode 😞

Reactions: 7
She really is going through a bad time. Unfortunately what she is writing is not going to help her get her son back, it will be used to prove she isn't well.

I first thought it was mcgregor but then it half sounded like flashy, the ghost thing through me altogether. Poor girl needs to get herself better for her little boy.

Reactions: 9
She really is going through a bad time. Unfortunately what she is writing is not going to help her get her son back, it will be used to prove she isn't well.

I first thought it was mcgregor but then it half sounded like flashy, the ghost thing through me altogether. Poor girl needs to get herself better for her little boy.
The worst thing about psychosis is that you don’t know you are in it. She thinks it’s all real. I really hope she had some friends of family looking out out for her as it sounds like she would be admitted to the hospital.

• Sad
The stuff she's saying about the treatment of the boy. What do ye make of that? Could be that she's unwell because it sounds a bit ott or could she be trying to build a case by making accusations? Does anyone know her?

Also, is flashy not in prison already?

Reactions: 2
The stuff she's saying about the treatment of the boy. What do ye make of that? Could be that she's unwell because it sounds a bit ott or could she be trying to build a case by making accusations? Does anyone know her?

Also, is flashy not in prison already?
It sounds like delusions to me. Obviously Tulsa are checking in on his welfare while he has been removed from her. In previous stories you can see her texts with her social worker. They are saying ‘I saw him yesterday he was in great form’ and ‘Jean I am not having this conversation again with you over text please come into the office’.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Makes zero sense. A plot to take her boy away?!
Well nothing she is saying is making sense really, her parents are starving themselves, Her son can catch down syndrome, she's clearly going through something serious poor Woman has lost everything the past 2 years.
She was linked to Conor before Whela was shot and he supposedly he battered her over it, thats why I "think" it's him she's speaking about regardless whether true or not

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well nothing she is saying is making sense really, her parents are starving themselves, Her son can catch down syndrome, she's clearly going through something serious poor Woman has lost everything the past 2 years.
She was linked to Conor before Whela was shot and he supposedly he battered her over it, thats why I "think" it's him she's speaking about regardless whether true or not
Seriously? Was she actually seeing Conor or was it just a rumour?

Seriously? Was she actually seeing Conor or was it just a rumour?
Videos on tiktok before whela was killed were saying it, the pic of her in the orange that Mcgregor liked she had a black eye apparently but she has loads makeup on in it and a filter can't tell. Its all jus hear say and ggossip unless ur in it really

Videos on tiktok before whela was killed were saying it, the pic of her in the orange that Mcgregor liked she had a black eye apparently but she has loads makeup on in it and a filter can't tell. Its all jus hear say and ggossip unless ur in it really
Who beat her up? Jesus they all live such complicated lives

• Sad
Who beat her up? Jesus they all live such complicated lives
Whela. I remember the videos before an after his death about it and how she was with conor on him, calling whela a woman beater with that pic of Jean in orange on the videos, I checked tik tok jus now and there all gone

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Whela. I remember the videos before an after his death about it and how she was with conor on him, calling whela a woman beater with that pic of Jean in orange on the videos, I checked tik tok jus now and there all gone
Ah god. She must be in the horrors if it is true

Reactions: 1
That little boy is not smiling in one pic on her whole Instagram. A bit weird no? I don’t know if they had such a perfect life as she says they did. If I look through my photos I’ve so many of my kids smiling and laughing.
Havnt been on in a while I used to be on the saffy t page. Just saw Jeans insta. Jesus Christ it's horrific. Wether true or not that's happening in her mind and my heart goes out to the poor girl. But agree 100%. That boy didn't smile before all this. And there was no way the family life was perfect. She would've been living on her nerves when Whela was alive. The house he lived in was a party house full of gangster gee wannabes and he constantly cheated on Jean. But what I didn't like was Tori laughing at jeans txt. She should be doing everything 2 ease her mind about her son not taunting her. It's all very sad.

Havnt been on in a while I used to be on the saffy t page. Just saw Jeans insta. Jesus Christ it's horrific. Wether true or not that's happening in her mind and my heart goes out to the poor girl. But agree 100%. That boy didn't smile before all this. And there was no way the family life was perfect. She would've been living on her nerves when Whela was alive. The house he lived in was a party house full of gangster gee wannabes and he constantly cheated on Jean. But what I didn't like was Tori laughing at jeans txt. She should be doing everything 2 ease her mind about her son not taunting her. It's all very sad.
She always writes how great Whela was to her and how he protected them. Couldn't be further from the truth. He put them all in danger and himself included. So hard as well having her dad up on chargers as well and now in prison

Reactions: 6
She always writes how great Whela was to her and how he protected them. Couldn't be further from the truth. He put them all in danger and himself included. So hard as well having her dad up on chargers as well and now in prison
Oh he kept her in rolexs, designer gear and holidays alright but that's about it. People have a great habit of canonising the dead and I'm sure she's looking back through rose tinted glasses. And considering how her mental health has spiralled since, she pines for better times.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine any of these gangsters treat their girlfriends very well. They are violent scumbags who probably grew up in very dysfunctional homes themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine any of these gangsters treat their girlfriends very well. They are violent scumbags who probably grew up in very dysfunctional homes themselves.
Oh totally. Sure whela's mother and his grandfather. All intergenerational. Desperate trauma isn't it

• Wow