The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to ask what’s going on with Jean too, I see Parker’s Aunt always has him, poor kid probably misses his Mammy tho. I pity Jean too, she seems decent and a good Ma to Parker, the quotes she’s sharing are sad.
---

The Maloneys cousin.
She seems so sad all the time, she's lost with out her little boy and James, honestly my own life hit rock bottom recently and if I didn't have my own child I'd be dead long ago so I do feel for her, she seems like a great mam too x
---
Was just about to ask what’s going on with Jean too, I see Parker’s Aunt always has him, poor kid probably misses his Mammy tho. I pity Jean too, she seems decent and a good Ma to Parker, the quotes she’s sharing are sad.
---

The Maloneys cousin.
Whose the aunt ,is it on her side or james x

Reactions: 1
---

The Maloneys cousin.
is she related to the other byrnes

Jean has also lost her Dad. Well he’s locked up since last year so that wouldn’t have helped either and they had said at the time his health has gone down hill since being in prison

Think her relationship with her mam is non existent also, so that has to be hard , I know the feeling

She seems so sad all the time, she's lost with out her little boy and James, honestly my own life hit rock bottom recently and if I didn't have my own child I'd be dead long ago so I do feel for her, she seems like a great mam too x
---

Whose the aunt ,is it on her side or james x
Tori Whelan Lawless
---
Unless she’s mentally unstable or her life’s in danger she should have her child, for the child’s sake he deserves to be with his mother after loosing his father. I wouldn’t like my child being around the like of James’ mother 😬

Reactions: 3
Tori Whelan Lawless
---
Unless she’s mentally unstable or her life’s in danger she should have her child, for the child’s sake he deserves to be with his mother after loosing his father. I wouldn’t like my child being around the like of James’ mother 😬
There is obviously a reason the child isnt with her though. It must be pretty serious.

Reactions: 3
Omg - some of Jeans posts are heartbreaking.. she's really putting it out there what's going on, I have to say, i've followed her for years and a few weeks ago thought to myself Parker is looking a shell of himself, the sunken eyes and his teeth are obviously not being looked after😳😳I think she could be right, that child is defo not getting the best care by being looked after by two 20 year olds!
---

Attachments

Omg - some of Jeans posts are heartbreaking.. she's really putting it out there what's going on, I have to say, i've followed her for years and a few weeks ago thought to myself Parker is looking a shell of himself, the sunken eyes and his teeth are obviously not being looked after😳😳I think she could be right, that child is defo not getting the best care by being looked after by two 20 year olds!
---
But surely she can just take him back unless Tulsa has removed him?

I can’t imagine they would place a child in the care of a 20 year old. Would they? All seems very strange.

Her stories are very sad about her son , who has custody of him is it James mam? It’s terrible hope the child is ok

Stop they are awful!! 💔 She’s totally putting it all out there, i just don’t believe that he is being minded in the best way, hate to coment on a child’s appearance but there’s no way his health is number one priority to the people who are minding him!!
---
Her stories are very sad about her son , who has custody of him is it James mam? It’s terrible hope the child is ok
It’s her own mam. who she has called a snake! And James’s sister TWL 😠

Yea I agree the child looks so pale and not happy I really hope she gets things sorted I would be lost without my child I could never imagine myself in that situation

It's sad how jean and Parker's life is and then Sophie is off in Orlando having the best of time 🙄 clearly someone is still funding the lifestyle

Also where is all jeans friends now, all disappeared since James died and the moneys gone, id be found dead if I didn't have my child, and then to know he's being neglected has to be heartbreaking, I think her mams name is Kate or katelyn I don't speak to my mam and it's the hardest thing to cope with so I really do pity Jean and hope things work out for her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sophie is also getting SW for her son
She would be classed as a carer so getting that payment, lone parents aswell as Domicillary and I wouldnt say she declares tax on any of it. She lives at home so probably doesn't even pay rent for her boxroom

• Sick
Reactions: 4