The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant make sense of it was tlw at jeans apartment trying to get into the apartment, who owns the apartment then how would they know she was three days late on her tent, unless the apartment is owned by them? Or was tlw trying to get in to take her stuff or take money, I really think shes very unwell, id say she is definitely treated horrifcally by James family but there's definitely mental illness there god love her
---
I cant make sense of it was tlw at jeans apartment trying to get into the apartment, who owns the apartment then how would they know she was three days late on her tent, unless the apartment is owned by them? Or was tlw trying to get in to take her stuff or take money, I really think shes very unwell, id say she is definitely treated horrifcally by James family but there's definitely mental illness there god love her
Rent not tent 😂

Reactions: 2
I can't get her Instagram stories off my mind. It's awful. My heart goes out to her and that little boy. She said she turned up at the school and all and they both start crying💔 As much as she's suffering I really do hope this is all in her mind and that yoke Sonya didn't orchestrate that child being taken from her. She said her mam was threatened if she didn't cooperate.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can't get her Instagram stories off my mind. It's awful. My heart goes out to her and that little boy. She said she turned up at the school and all and they both start crying💔 As much as she's suffering I really do hope this is all in her mind and that yoke Sonya didn't orchestrate that child being taken from her. She said her mam was threatened if she didn't cooperate.
I doubt she would have ended up in the hospital she wasn’t very sick. You can barely get a bed on the psych ward things are so bad in this country.

Reactions: 3
I doubt she would have ended up in the hospital she wasn’t very sick. You can barely get a bed on the psych ward things are so bad in this country.
Oh I completely believe she's not well you can see that by her ramblings. I just don't trust that Sonya thing and the carryon of her when James was killed was appalling.

Who has the child is it James mother?
Ye as far as I can tell from her stories she dropped Parker to her mams who then gave the child to sonya. Now I dont know how much of this is true as she does seem to be really unwell but she's convinced her mam sonya, tori, doctors, the school and tusla are all in on it. Poor poor girl

Ye as far as I can tell from her stories she dropped Parker to her mams who then gave the child to sonya. Now I dont know how much of this is true as she does seem to be really unwell but she's convinced her mam sonya, tori, doctors, the school and tusla are all in on it. Poor poor girl
There must be more to it than that. I suppose Tulsa had determined that they were taking him off her and her own mother wasn’t chosen to care for him. They probably had to do it that way not to cause a scene and distress the child further by arriving at her house and forcibly removing him with the guards etc.

She must feel so betrayed by her mother even though it was prob for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What does that mean 😳😳😳
Oh sorry I should have clarified! His grandfather on his mams side is "Cotton Eye" Joe Delaney. I can't imagine it was an easy upbringing for her either
---
There must be more to it than that. I suppose Tulsa had determined that they were taking him off her and her own mother wasn’t chosen to care for him. They probably had to do it that way not to cause a scene and distress the child further by arriving at her house and forcibly removing him with the guards etc.

She must feel so betrayed by her mother even though it was prob for the best.
It is usually only under very serious circumstances that a child is taken off their mother by Tusla and when they do, they try their best to have the child supported by wider family. But wasn't whela's mum under threat a while back? Was the house not targeted?!

Reactions: 1
Sonya house was set on fire not long after he died so I’m surprised the child was sent there as I can’t imagine that’s the safest place for him

Reactions: 5
Oh sorry I should have clarified! His grandfather on his mams side is "Cotton Eye" Joe Delaney. I can't imagine it was an easy upbringing for her either
---

It is usually only under very serious circumstances that a child is taken off their mother by Tusla and when they do, they try their best to have the child supported by wider family. But wasn't whela's mum under threat a while back? Was the house not targeted?!
Honestly I can’t believe they sent him there. None of them are capable of bringing up a child properly

I wonder if Anita Freeman ever wonders if being a gangster gee was worth it 🤣
Always looking over her shoulder, changing her facial features incase Sean looks elsewher,Travelling Europe on a fake passport and not travelling with her partner, living a life in secret. Kish Island looks nice but not a place to rear your kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Always looking over her shoulder, changing her facial features incase Sean looks elsewher,Travelling Europe on a fake passport and not travelling with her partner, living a life in secret. Kish Island looks nice but not a place to rear your kids.
You dislike her! 🤣 What happened lol

Is that where they all are? Imagine preferring to raise your kids Iran rather than come back to Ireland all for designer clothes.

• Sick