The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really throwing him under the bus isn't she, him hearting a pic of her looking unreal, she posted that on her story a few days or weeks ago but she saves everything to her highlights so he obviously went through them all
---
Typical mcGregor, comes snaking in when a woman is as her lowest
---

---
*at

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Terrible feeling she will put herself in danger sharing things like that when she’s not ok. god help her

She’s out of her mind. Is she on something? She’s obsessed with material items. I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 3
Is she at home or is she in hospital?
She was in the hospital and is out now I think. Won’t take her meds so that’s why her son has been removed. It must have been pretty bad to have him taken off her.

God live her if fairness she must have been so scared after he was murdered. It probably just escalated with the grief and everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She was in the hospital and is out now I think. Won’t take her meds so that’s why her son has been removed. It must have been pretty bad to have him taken off her.

God live her if fairness she must have been so scared after he was murdered. It probably just escalated with the grief and everything.
It must have been. She clearly adores him, it’s awful. You’d think she’d at least be allowed see him.

God ya. The damage done after a murder is horrific. I hope she gets well

Reactions: 2
Anyone hear about Mcgregor being battered recently in his gym? Not too sure how true it is but have heard it twice yesterday from different people

• Wow
Anyone hear about Mcgregor being battered recently in his gym? Not too sure how true it is but have heard it twice yesterday from different people
No that’s mad. Maybe that’s why the fight was cancelled. Who did it to him?

No that’s mad. Maybe that’s why the fight was cancelled. Who did it to him?
That's what I heard is why it was cancelled. The hiding Mcgregor got was in retaliation to stabbing the girl he raped in the hotel's fella? All hear say obvs, I wouldn't be close to any of them.
---
That's what I heard is why it was cancelled. The hiding Mcgregor got was in retaliation to stabbing the girl he raped in the hotel's fella? All hear say obvs, I wouldn't be close to any of them.
Not him stabbing someone but his henchmen

• Wow
Is there no security at his gym? How would someone give him a hiding and get out in one piece?

Sophie is also getting SW for her son
She would be classed as a carer so getting that payment, lone parents aswell as Domicillary and I wouldnt say she declares tax on any of it. She lives at home so probably doesn't even pay rent for her boxroom
How come she's classed as a carer? Does her son have a disability?
---
Who is Jean talking about in her recent posts? Who is the guy she is referring to?

Last edited:
How come she's classed as a carer? Does her son have a disability?
---
Who is Jean talking about in her recent posts? Who is the guy she is referring to?
I think it's Conor? Only coz she said he's a father of 4 and has a Fiancé. Maybe I'm reaching but also she shared the post of him liking her story straight after it. Also she said something about a movie premiere he is in.

I think it's Conor? Only coz she said he's a father of 4 and has a Fiancé. Maybe I'm reaching but also she shared the post of him liking her story straight after it. Also she said something about a movie premiere he is in.
Makes zero sense. A plot to take her boy away?!

Reactions: 1