The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was he taken off her though? There must have been a big reason. They don’t take kids away for nothing. On top of that she hasn't seen him in 8 months which means she is not even allowed visitation.

Ok after reading the stories it looks like she has psychosis and was admitted to hospital and is refusing to take the medication so that’s why she can’t get him back. How awful for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Why was he taken off her though? There must have been a big reason. They don’t take kids away for nothing. On top of that she hasn't seen him in 8 months which means she is not even allowed visitation.

Ok after reading the stories it looks like she has psychosis and was admitted to hospital and is refusing to take the medication so that’s why she can’t get him back. How awful for her.
It was heartbreaking reading that,and things like that actually happen 😭

Reactions: 3
It was heartbreaking reading that,and things like that actually happen 😭
I was thinking reading through the stories she sounded a bit unhinged and not all there. Saying they had brainwashed her son into not seeing her and that he was scared of her. Then at the end she said she had psychosis. She obviously had a complete mental break after he was murdered. She probably got really paranoid and was living in fear too.

I just can’t even imagine. Her whole life has been ruined. The poor child no wonder he doesn’t look well. His life has been destroyed in a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jesus them stories are so sad I hope the poor girl can recover and be reunited with her baby who she obviously loves 😢 drugs in any way is just not worth it destroy so many lifes

Reactions: 4
I know she was saying on Insta ages ago she was being stalked and cameras had been set up in her home and her car was tracked, things like that, god love her, what else can you say

I was thinking reading through the stories she sounded a bit unhinged and not all there. Saying they had brainwashed her son into not seeing her and that he was scared of her. Then at the end she said she had psychosis. She obviously had a complete mental break after he was murdered. She probably got really paranoid and was living in fear too.

I just can’t even imagine. Her whole life has been ruined. The poor child no wonder he doesn’t look well. His life has been destroyed in a year.
And then you have that knacker Sophie 'with the kindest heart and sweetest soul' that lights up a room with her turkey teeth torturing that poor girl out of sheer jealousy. Remember her and flashy singing Jean just after Whela died pretending to be him etc

Even if Sophie is on carers. It would never to cover a holiday like that. Or Lapland or Dubai

Reactions: 8
And then you have that knacker Sophie 'with the kindest heart and sweetest soul' that lights up a room with her turkey teeth torturing that poor girl out of sheer jealousy. Remember her and flashy singing Jean just after Whela died pretending to be him etc

Even if Sophie is on carers. It would never to cover a holiday like that. Or Lapland or Dubai
I’d say Sophie goes to Dubai porta potty’s 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She has no big outgoings though compared to those who live on their own with their kids. No big bills to pay plus her mammy & daddy look after her too.
Those trips aren't that dear. People can save

I know she was saying on Insta ages ago she was being stalked and cameras had been set up in her home and her car was tracked, things like that, god love her, what else can you say
Yes that is the beginning of mental illness thinking people are after you all the time. But in this case would you blame her? Maybe people were stalking her.

She was mentioning gw was meant to be stalking her and trying to get her to sleep with him, like she gorgeous so I wouldn't put it past him not to try, and saying how loads of James supposed friends were messaging her too, can't stand Sophie and her torturing Jean because she's jealous of her, and flashys worse, he'd die if a girl like Jean looked at him twice and Sophie knew it
---
Any word of the kinahans seen they were meant to be on an island off the coast of Iran

Last edited:
Anyone ever hear of the gang “the family” seen a thing saying they’re becoming bigger than the kinahans

Anyone ever hear of the gang “the family” seen a thing saying they’re becoming bigger than the kinahans
It's bg and pg not sure am I allowed say their names, look up €700000 crime bust clondalkin
---
Anyone else find it strange that not 1 person was sentenced for that - none of them have done a days jail in Ireland even though the guards know all about this family - it’s madness
They supposedly have alot of legitimate businesses to cover the money, I read they don't fued but they're not to be messed with either and the kinahans aren't coming back to Ireland so somebody was going to step up
---
Right this is going way back to 2022 I think but there was a member in this called calicali, is she still about?, she mentioned a girl who was a business woman type but also I think a crime boss type too anyone from the saffy thread remember this, did we figure out who it was? I had a lot going on and wasn't in the thread for ages so I missed out on loads

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's bg and pg not sure am I allowed say their names, look up €700000 crime bust clondalkin
---

They supposedly have alot of legitimate businesses to cover the money, I read they don't fued but they're not to be messed with either and the kinahans aren't coming back to Ireland so somebody was going to step up
---
Right this is going way back to 2022 I think but there was a member in this called calicali, is she still about?, she mentioned a girl who was a business woman type but also I think a crime boss type too anyone from the saffy thread remember this, did we figure out who it was? I had a lot going on and wasn't in the thread for ages so I missed out on loads
Was it S V

Reactions: 1
I never got a name so I don't know who sv is but I think she was finglas based
It was me
Her name is mimi, she's originally from I think Crumlin and linked to them all. She used to sell stolen credit cards back in the early 2000s. Lives in Valencia now

Reactions: 4
It was me
Her name is mimi, she's originally from I think Crumlin and linked to them all. She used to sell stolen credit cards back in the early 2000s. Lives in Valencia now
Heya girl I think it's just me and you from the original thread now 😂 any articles I can look up about her
---
Stop!!! Some post don’t make any sense tho?! She just states random things?.. I feel so bad for her tho! Poor girl
Literally so random half of it doesn't make sense god love her, she says she made the mistake of dropping parker to her mams and they (tori/ sonya) had planned to get him from kates so was she (jean) unwell for ages mentally and that was the only chance they got the parker from her I'm guessing

It was me
Is this anything to do with her, remember the ex in spain died in suspicious circumstances