The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what the “non scale victories” are according to Sez. By all accounts, she’s stressed and her sleep is terrible without an expensive vitamin patch. Her skin looks awful and her hair is falling out. Her elbow was in physical pain all of last year. So…we’re down to the victory is that…she is skinnier and needs smaller clothes? Got it.
This is an undeclared ad. 😐

Reactions: 11
Yeah I'm waiting for the day she tries to hard launch Knox. Last week it's let's be careful of social media, this week it let's show the aunties your tricks 🤦‍♀️

It's so weird to me that she's encouraging her children to take notice of what the 'people of instagram' think of them. She's setting them up to be bullied and ridiculed. She'll only have herself to blame when it happens.
It’s the exact opposite of her whole *wEaR the ShOrTs* agenda.

She tells everyone not to worry about what everyone thinks but then keeps her kids informed about how complete strangers can view them like a bloody nanny cam online. It’s fucked. 🤮 she really should be ashamed. I feel really sorry for these kids. They might be the kids I would gently suggest my kids to avoid but it’s not their fault. They’re the epitome of being a product (haha… literally) of their upbringing.

Reactions: 20
Her a ads are giving Danoz Direct vibes...aka LAME. Unfortunately she's also back to using that sing song voice, you have been warned lovely tattlers. And again I have to laugh at Sez, of all people, advertising a dental care product 🙊
I had the same thought! Such cringey, infomercial vibes. Get a real job you pleb.
---
I'm sorry I know art is subjective, but for a kid that loves art and went to art class, has an art studio etc etc. This drawing looks like a young child did it. My 5yr old would do better than that 😬
Screenshot_20240605_201853_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Filling up my own water bottle… “

Snaps for you Sez ✨

Nobody tell her that women have been filling their own frickin’ water bottles for hundreds of years 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 19

Snaps for you Sez ✨

Nobody tell her that women have been filling their own frickin’ water bottles for hundreds of years 🙄
What is with this weird 'flex'? I don't get it. How is filling up your own water bottle something post-worthy?

Reactions: 21
What is with this weird 'flex'? I don't get it. How is filling up your own water bottle something post-worthy?
She’s pathetic and codependent and I don’t know why she finds it so funny? It’s why she’ll never leave Brad, no matter how toxic or broken the relationship.

Reactions: 14
There's scraping the barrel, and then there's this.

Aka what might actually have been vaguely amusing as a pear ad...

Reactions: 14

Snaps for you Sez ✨

Is this the 'content creator' in her bio.... Jesus. Do better babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Snaps for you Sez ✨

Did anyone else think her legs looked odd when she walked. Like it was AI?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think her legs looked odd when she walked. Like it was AI?
Her legs always look odd to me because she’s always squeezing them into a size too small. Exploding salamis, or in this case exploding devons with that colour choice. 🤢

She’s always trying to jump on content bandwagons and getting them absolutely wrong and unfunny. If she wants to show Brad he’s replaceable, here’s what she can do:
- Program the heater timer herself
- Stop cooking his chicken fresh for him
- Stop throwing him parties for no reason
- Stop buying your kids ‘I miss Dad’ presents
- ‘Accidentally’ lock him the garage with the dog on his next night out
- Mow the lawns of the ‘property’
- Start using the pear and orgasm without him
- Sell the boats
- Get an actual job
- Get her own gym side piece
- Nip her co-dependence in the bud and leave.

… and don’t post it on socials because we know she’s baiting comments like ‘Brad is irreplaceable because he’s such a good DaDMuM and he loves that you love being loved by him! I wish my husband was like Brad but he’s just a regular bogan, not a cool bogan.’

Reactions: 19