The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These chairs arenā€™t even 18 months old šŸ˜‚. Is she going for the Jessii Wilson aesthetic? Looks like the most respectful boys in the world have been jumping on the furniture.
IMG_5652.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
mmmmmm big hairy fingers YUK Sez šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Canā€™t figure out which is more sickening. Brads tiny stumpy legs in his drop crotch pants bouncing away, his disgusting overbite, his wrinkly 60 year old crows feet (hi James cosmetics your products are amazing!!šŸ™„) or her big hairy fingers šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow... Sarah filled up her drink bottle for Brad.. ahmazing... game changer!

But did she put the heater on for him aswell? Would be pretty cold working in the toilet block during winter...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No regard for anyone elseā€™s kid in the background of her video at Flip outā€¦

the recent gym selfie, no sign of muscles in sight!

Reactions: 11
She really has given Kin Health the flick (or vice versa) would love to get the tea ā˜• on what happened there.

Reactions: 22
Literally this is all she has to offer, her narrating stupid conversations she has with her kids. NOBODY CARES!
duck Iā€™m sick of her and these stupid stories she has playing in her mind. Not a single person is interested, wish she would duck off.

Reactions: 17
Teddy has the same level of ball skills as my two year oldšŸ˜³

I donā€™t get this ā€œso hard being the little brotherā€. Heā€™s had years at home as an only child during the day with all the focus. Why are his activities prioritised less than Finnā€™s his brothers?

Reactions: 34
F&$# me sideways!! What in the actual tit has she got on, šŸ¤®
Fake, synthetic cowboy boots on those stumps should never be seen by the naked eye.
Big Sez, you are so cringe girlfriend, please STOP!!

Reactions: 13
The Kearns love jumping on a trend. Shame the skating trend finished as soon as the skate ark was built.
Now soccer is their whole personalities!

Reactions: 14
Teddy has the same level of ball skills as my two year oldšŸ˜³

I donā€™t get this ā€œso hard being the little brotherā€. Heā€™s had years at home as an only child during the day with all the focus. Why are his activities prioritised less than Finnā€™s his brothers?
Whatā€™s weird is that usually the younger siblings have better skills than older siblings as they have been playing with older kids much earlier.

Also love that she didnā€™t post the video of the coach talking to all of the kids whilst kind respectful Knox is off in the background not listening to a word being said or sitting with the rest of the group.

Reactions: 26