The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel we are going to be hit with an ad featuring the kids with the sudden influx of videos and photos where their faces are showing.
it’s been such a turnaround this past week or so, where suddenly they are being featured a lot, and I think they are ramping up their child related content so an ad featuring them ‘makes sense’ when we see it, and doesn’t feel out of place after her declaration of giving them privacy.
she’ll post something about how the kids have totally been asking to show everyone what they are up to, and then bam, ad.

Reactions: 22
I feel we are going to be hit with an ad featuring the kids with the sudden influx of videos and photos where their faces are showing.
it’s been such a turnaround this past week or so, where suddenly they are being featured a lot, and I think they are ramping up their child related content so an ad featuring them ‘makes sense’ when we see it, and doesn’t feel out of place after her declaration of giving them privacy.
she’ll post something about how the kids have totally been asking to show everyone what they are up to, and then bam, ad.
And the fact that it's school holidays and she literally has no other content to put out. Sad really. I hope her followers are noticing this back-pedal. Her time is running out, kids are growing up, instagram is harder than ever to get engagement. Her expiry date is coming 🙌

Reactions: 19
The right hand side in particular (our left)! It’s receding at a 90 degree angle 📐🥴
Woah 😦 you can pretty much see the shape of her head through the hair. Her whole face is really gaunt and she looks malnourished… She really does look unwell. I went to school with an addict who looks like this these days 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 13
And the fact that it's school holidays and she literally has no other content to put out. Sad really. I hope her followers are noticing this back-pedal. Her time is running out, kids are growing up, instagram is harder than ever to get engagement. Her expiry date is coming 🙌
Exactly. She realises that she has to post something and she’s got absolutely nothing else. Not even much gym content now that she’s stopped going to Kin three hours a day and has no one to film her.

Her defence will just be that it was never about hiding their faces (even though that is literally the only thing she changed).

Reactions: 14
Look at me, beautiful aunties! I’m the best mum for taking my kids to the bush because it’s windy and we’re so clever, I bet you wouldn’t think to put your phone away use a leaf as a face cover to protect your kids’ insta privacy! I love my life, school holidays and time with my kids is so nice! My eldest is at a particularly beautiful age with his size 8.5 feet. 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trigger warning:
This rat face just popped up as an ad in between my insta stories dear god genuinely frightening I DO NOT WANT TO SEE that I’ll be reporting it 😂

She is my most hated influencer dear god I can’t wait for it all to unravel. Is she not scared of Brad ever leaving with their level of debt and not having a previous proper jobs or skills. Definitely incoming ad featuring the kids. Spruik anything including her kids and soul for a $. No one wants to see your ugly rat kids or buck tooth beaver cheating tiny gnome husband.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Trigger warning:
This rat face just popped up as an ad in between my insta stories dear god genuinely frightening I DO NOT WANT TO SEE that I’ll be reporting it 😂

She is my most hated influencer dear god I can’t wait for it all to unravel. Is she not scared of Brad ever leaving with their level of debt and not having a previous proper jobs or skills. Definitely incoming ad featuring the kids. Spruik anything including her kids and soul for a $. No one wants to see your ugly rat kids or buck tooth beaver cheating tiny gnome husband.
duck she is a hideous bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trigger warning:

“New direct to boot”?! It’s at least 4 years old I’m pretty sure… always late to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 14