The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are her bone broth drinking, no sugar eating, healthy kids of hers ALWAYS sick
I don't think they are. Those inbred assholes just know what to say/do for their dumbass parents to do anything for them.

Let's be real, Sez would love it. The flog literally has no friends to talk to.

Reactions: 11
PSA: If you refer to Outspoken, please upload screenshots as it is a closed group and they are known to delete posts toot sweet if they get too controversial or the @kearns legal letter gets delivered. We need receipts and to be able to join in on the magic that is others hating on these Kearnts. Thank you and bless all the Tattle aunties. I love being loved by you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Legit question - Do many schools have such a heavy social media presence? Their kids school posts so much, they must have a full time social media person. I’ve not seen another school like it.

Reactions: 18
Legit question - Do many schools have such a heavy social media presence? Their kids school posts so much, they must have a full time social media person. I’ve not seen another school like it.
That’s because no other school educates the three most loving, kind and respectful kidfluencers. Sez went to a P&C meeting and influenced the Cenny Coast Christadelphian community into being the #1 school for social media posting because that’s the most important thing about educational institutions if your kids all want to be YouTube stars!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My kids used to go to a school that has a heavy social media presence. They do have a marketing manager and have Instagram handles for not just the school but all the different academy’s they have. It was really excessive. Our current school posts once or twice a week and only really to highlight events like sports carnivals, camps, fundraisers (not single handedly organised by Knox), senior school balls, term reminders etc.

Reactions: 10
So basically her kids are becoming little uncontrollable brats because of high device usage. What happened to the sweetest, kindest, best listening kids.

Reactions: 22
Literally yesterday 😂. They also watch a tit tonne of TV, I don’t know why she distinguishes and pretends like they’re now not having screens at all.
IMG_5755.jpeg

---
Also, “at first we did none during the week”. Hun. You started is LAST WEEK.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Riiiggghhhttt. So, devices make them heightened. Not the fucktonnes of sugar or the energy drinks. Noooo

Also, Sez, babes- parenting is about modelling the behaviour you want from your kids. You can't fill a waterbottle without posting online about it. Be the change Sez, be the change

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No judgement! I’m just lying my ass off to make myself sound better 😇. A few approved YouTube channels 😇😇😇 (not mentioning the ones where they’ve picked up their Prime addiction or Mr Beast or anything else she’s shown us).

Sez. You have literally shown your kids watching TV more than this. Did you forget you went out all day Sunday to a screening and then followed it up by watching TV again that night?

Pretty worrying that they’re not interested in TV and she shows them watching a heap more than my kids do 😳. When did they ever have time for all this alleged sport? They were doing movies more afternoons than not.
IMG_5757.jpeg

---
Let me timeline this “two weeks”.

You started last Monday. So already “two weeks” is actually ten days. ONE weekend. You spent Sunday watching TV and then came home and watched more TV. Your kids apparently don’t have devices at all, but just yesterday, you showed them on a device watching YouTube (not one of your “approved” channels either).

Good to hear how horrible your kids are and that you spend all your days fighting with them though. Wouldn’t know it from all your toxic positivity posting. Just further evidence of how much authenticity you lack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A lot of rain about… the swamp will be extra swampy today! I bet the smell is delightful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All the brand new art supplies in her art corner. Nothing those kids love more than new stuff. They’ll be bored by next week.

Also, at Easter she told us they were too old for art and craft 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No judgement! I’m just lying my ass off to make myself sound better 😇. A few approved YouTube channels 😇😇😇 (not mentioning the ones where they’ve picked up their Prime addiction or Mr Beast or anything else she’s shown us).

Sez. You have literally shown your kids watching TV more than this. Did you forget you went out all day Sunday to a screening and then followed it up by watching TV again that night?

Pretty worrying that they’re not interested in TV and she shows them watching a heap more than my kids do 😳. When did they ever have time for all this alleged sport? They were doing movies more afternoons than not.
View attachment 2977627
---
Let me timeline this “two weeks”.

You started last Monday. So already “two weeks” is actually ten days. ONE weekend. You spent Sunday watching TV and then came home and watched more TV. Your kids apparently don’t have devices at all, but just yesterday, you showed them on a device watching YouTube (not one of your “approved” channels either).

Good to hear how horrible your kids are and that you spend all your days fighting with them though. Wouldn’t know it from all your toxic positivity posting. Just further evidence of how much authenticity you lack.
That’s right, I forgot about that time she kept tagging Brodie & the YBS boys 🤣 I reckon she was hoping for some free tit.
Same as Brads mates who own that fishing shirt brand, never saw that again after the first few attempts at a grift.
duck I hate these maggots.
---
All the brand new art supplies in her art corner. Nothing those kids love more than new stuff. They’ll be bored by next week.

Also, at Easter she told us they were too old for art and craft 🫠
Yep, all brand new, surely you have plenty of crap at home to use.
My 2 kids have so many pencil cases at home, bulk texta and pencil packs, colouring in and supplies to last them a lifetime, yeah I’ll still buy more 😂 but that’s because my kids do actually use them, but my poor deprived buggers don’t even have an art station 🥲 they just sit at the table and desk 🤔
---
I’m still shocked they all drink Prime.
Bet they rush out to buy this new one, if they haven’t already been gifted a PR Pack

Attachments

Reactions: 6