The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of the upcoming ā€œThe kids have missed their aunties soooooo much, and reaaaaaallllyyyy want to be Insta famous again so with their blessing (they know their bodies), we are relaunching their Insta careers, before launching them as you-tubers!ā€

Or something like that
Yeah I'm waiting for the day she tries to hard launch Knox. Last week it's let's be careful of social media, this week it let's show the aunties your tricks šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

It's so weird to me that she's encouraging her children to take notice of what the 'people of instagram' think of them. She's setting them up to be bullied and ridiculed. She'll only have herself to blame when it happens.

Reactions: 28
Whatā€™s weird is that usually the younger siblings have better skills than older siblings as they have been playing with older kids much earlier.

Also love that she didnā€™t post the video of the coach talking to all of the kids whilst kind respectful Knox is off in the background not listening to a word being said or sitting with the rest of the group.
He was probably too busy DMā€™ing Bunnings from his knoxkearnsofficial insta account. Heā€™s a fundraising extraordinaire now and needs to lock in a date to run a sausage sizzle all on his own. He is raising money for his not for profit charity, My Parents Pimped Me Out As A Kid And Now I Need To Pay For A Lifetime Of Therapy. He hasnā€™t got time to listen to a coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is not a flex, it's weird and sad that your child would say that.
View attachment 2971895
Yep that absolutely reeks of an upcoming 'but the children wannntttttt to be shown online so here they are' declaration. Not everything is about you Sez, do the right thing FFS. Get these kids who have been pimped out since birth OFFLINE. It's gross and purely about you at this stage.

Reactions: 17
Omg no one cares! Also same - my third was by far the most sporty as he has been playing with older siblings for years by the time he got into sport! My kids all did sport from about 3! Little kickers, miniroos etc! Always sport or gym type programs while other kids at school - Finn was playing league in kindy why is he the only kid prioritised? We juggle 4 kids age gap 11 years on a sat morning! Have to call in help but we get it done! Sometimes they play in opposite directions 1.5 hours away! Teddy is so behind itā€™s not even funny! And mum did you post to instagram cringe cringe cringe! Donā€™t worry about the poor kid you are filmings privacy! All three boys training there is this a sponsored gig she isnā€™t declaring right now!?

Reactions: 16
Probably realised it was a tit parenting moment when she only got a ticket for Finn and not include Knox.
It was also because itā€™s too hard for Teddy to keep up with his older brothers. Donā€™t you know how hard it is being the youngest of three boys!? Itā€™s why heā€™s always napping at less than ideal times, has no confidence and loves his iPad. His iPad is his only friend.

Reactions: 13
All three boys training there is this a sponsored gig she isnā€™t declaring right now!?
I have a feeling it is. Itā€™s a relatively new soccer centre and theyā€™ve been advertising everywhere at the moment and trying to compete with well established soccer centres.
---
He was probably too busy DMā€™ing Bunnings from his knoxkearnsofficial insta account. Heā€™s a fundraising extraordinaire now and needs to lock in a date to run a sausage sizzle all on his own. He is raising money for his not for profit charity, My Parents Pimped Me Out As A Kid And Now I Need To Pay For A Lifetime Of Therapy. He hasnā€™t got time to listen to a coach.
This has me in stitches. Although a Kearns legal letter always makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™d love to know what the ā€œnon scale victoriesā€ are according to Sez. By all accounts, sheā€™s stressed and her sleep is terrible without an expensive vitamin patch. Her skin looks awful and her hair is falling out. Her elbow was in physical pain all of last year. Soā€¦weā€™re down to the victory is thatā€¦she is skinnier and needs smaller clothes? Got it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is Origin dayā€¦ is another night out for Brad on the cards? Seeing as Finn is a huge football fan will he get an invite?

Will Brad be left to sleep in the garage when he gets home?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see Sez fulfilling her promises again and NOT drawing the comp winner last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you have to resort to ā€œentertainingā€ your followers with a story on how to use a toaster, itā€™s definitely time to remove ā€œcontent creatorā€ from your instagram bio, babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her a ads are giving Danoz Direct vibes...aka LAME. Unfortunately she's also back to using that sing song voice, you have been warned lovely tattlers. And again I have to laugh at Sez, of all people, advertising a dental care product šŸ™Š

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23