The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, we are doing a screen break. Proceeds to whip out phone, take 687 photos then sits there and loads to Instagram with text. Role model mum right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s right, I forgot about that time she kept tagging Brodie & the YBS boys 🤣 I reckon she was hoping for some free tit.
Same as Brads mates who own that fishing shirt brand, never saw that again after the first few attempts at a grift.
duck I hate these maggots.
---

Yep, all brand new, surely you have plenty of crap at home to use.
My 2 kids have so many pencil cases at home, bulk texta and pencil packs, colouring in and supplies to last them a lifetime, yeah I’ll still buy more 😂 but that’s because my kids do actually use them, but my poor deprived buggers don’t even have an art station 🥲 they just sit at the table and desk 🤔
---
I’m still shocked they all drink Prime.
Bet they rush out to buy this new one, if they haven’t already been gifted a PR Pack
You are a monster @notgifted. I just pray for the poor children that none of the supplies were bought from Big W.
Also, what happened to Slam Factory and all Finnnaaaayyys skateboards, from memory he had about 4. I do remember the man child doing flips in his rollerblades and stackhat fondly.

What
A
Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, what happened to Slam Factory and all Finnnaaaayyys skateboards, from memory he had about 4. I do remember the man child doing flips in his rollerblades and stackhat fondly.

What
A
Knob
The slam factory was for sale. I’m assuming it got sold and they no longer got the discounted sessions for their “ not a ad”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Ask Instagram'

That should be enough Sez that your kids are completely fucked by you exploiting them ya bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good lord, Sarah. Your children aren't funny. On what planet is this a funny interaction? Certainly doesn't look like it was drawn by a child Knox's age 😳
Makes me feel like I’m parenting right when my kids have no idea what a g wagon is

I wish their life was a show I could fast forward to the teen years, it’s going to be hilarious

Reactions: 31
Doesn’t share their faces but will share their “art” to be criticized by her large hate following that she clearly knows she has (me included 😂) I can’t see their faces but I know how much screen time they get and what shows they are interested in watching now, hiding their faces without protecting basic information and interests they have is absolutely pointless, not to mention it will take years for them to look different from the last photo of them she posted! Stop posting anything about your brats Sez, no faces but ALSO no information!

Reactions: 21
@notgifted, we will all throw 20cents in for the therapy your children are going to need down the track. Poor little kids having to struggle on a daily basis without new art/drawing/colouring textas and cases etc. Ruined childhood!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes me feel like I’m parenting right when my kids have no idea what a g wagon is

I wish their life was a show I could fast forward to the teen years, it’s going to be hilarious
I can't help but wonder what will happen in the not so distant future when these kids google their 'famous' parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they went to a Netflix event a week ago to watch the new Jurassic Park series, then watched more of it at home.
but these kids rarely watch tv?

why would you go to an event for a tv show then? 🤔

Reactions: 15
So they went to a Netflix event a week ago to watch the new Jurassic Park series, then watched more of it at home.
but these kids rarely watch tv?

why would you go to an event for a tv show then? 🤔
You might also ask why there’s more TVs than people in that house too…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@notgifted, we will all throw 20cents in for the therapy your children are going to need down the track. Poor little kids having to struggle on a daily basis without new art/drawing/colouring textas and cases etc. Ruined childhood!!
Yeah, it’s going to be so sad for them. Imagine not unboxing new sharpies & paint pens everytime they want to draw. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, it’s going to be so sad for them. Imagine not unboxing new sharpies & paint pens everytime they want to draw. 🤔
Don’t worry, she was back at Kmart stocking up again today.
she spent hundreds on new Lego kits the other week, and new toys and craft supplies now.
this ‘no device’ time seems quite expensive.

usually when my kid has too much screen time I tell him to go play with the toys he already owns, not buy new ones all the time.
but then again, I also shop at Big W, so my parenting style is pretty traumatic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Again, that picture looks like it was done by a 5yr old. Stop posting your kids crappy art. Does she honestly not have anything else to talk about? I won't post my kids, but that's all she does bar their faces. Who bleeping cares about them drawing or their crappy behaviour. She even tries to spin their behaviour to sound positive, oh we didn't take screens away as a punishment and we told them that. Bull-bleeping-tit, we all know you would have been screaming your tits off at them and threatening to take ipads away all month. Finally put your money where your mouth is and half disciplined the little shits (that she's created). Maybe stop buying them every toy in the world and they wouldn't act like entitled twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good lord, Sarah. Your children aren't funny. On what planet is this a funny interaction? Certainly doesn't look like it was drawn by a child Knox's age 😳
Sophie Guidolin has one for sale, I’m surprised this doesn’t come up in Sezzy’s $12k coaching sessions.

Also, of course Sez wants one of the ugliest and most dysfunctional status symbols known to humans. She’s all about what things look like and not what they are - such a dumb Kearnt this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11