The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think there’s a chance of kid #4 😂
Sez would be so torn between getting pregnant to prove she still puts out AND not getting pregnant so there’s no speculation that she pricks holes in Brad’s miniature condoms and/or it’s an Ozempic pregnancy / she can stay skinny. Could you imagine all the garbage posts we would receive if she was pregnant, and how utterly tit the name would be? 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
She probably didn't even have tickets. She saw the comment in here about watching the Matilda's and probably did that post then messaged herself that story for the fake win.

Reactions: 8
She probably didn't even have tickets. She saw the comment in here about watching the Matilda's and probably did that post then messaged herself that story for the fake win.
Funny, I thought exactly the same thing. The reply that she received was OTT

Reactions: 14
That is the most disgusting outfit I have ever seen, and I’m not surprised those god awful boots are still available. It’s hilarious that she thinks she’s a fashionista. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
Perhaps when our girl is done with child exploitation she can pivot to fashion influencing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Perhaps when our girl is done with child exploitation she can pivot to fashion influencing.
Is 'unfluencing' a thing? Because I want NONE of those items. She could provide a great 'what not to buy' steer, just by sharing what she genuinely thinks is cool 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure I wore cowboy boots with mini skirts 20 years ago (if I wasn’t wearing my ugg boots 😉).
#millennialthings

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The theme I'm noticing here are her 'big partners' are kid related stuff, ghostbusters, now the jurassic park thing. I can't wait til her kids grow up and she has nothing to offer brands.
Also, is the giveaway part of the contract with them, or is that another sneaky ploy to get people commenting on her ad? Probably the latter because she is scum.

Reactions: 12
Imagine the uproar if her kids really were given Boost in one of those tiny dino cups. Ted’s been guzzling the full size since he was a actual toddlah.

Reactions: 13
Such a fashionista. She’s the Carrie Bradshaw of the central coast (minus Mr Big).

• Haha
Reactions: 10