The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the best kind of husband is my husband, as he also gets up before me to go to the gym, but he hasn’t fucked anyone there yet. The bar can be so low sometimes Sez. Also, your nails look tit.
Don't they have an exxy coffee machine? I don't get people who go buy a coffee when they're home and their machine can usually make a better one? (Of course if you're out and about I understand.... but when you're home? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 23
Don't they have an exxy coffee machine? I don't get people who go buy a coffee when they're home and their machine can usually make a better one? (Of course if you're out and about I understand.... but when you're home? 🤷🏻‍♀️)
And wasn't she saving the planet with her own reusable coffee mug?
Didn't she make a big deal about her shunning take away mugs?

Reactions: 26
I think the best kind of husband is my husband, as he also gets up before me to go to the gym, but he hasn’t fucked anyone there yet. The bar can be so low sometimes Sez. Also, your nails look tit.
Hey soz the snoz. My husband gets up early and goes to work, at the place your husband used to be employed at.. oh, that's right your husband left because he was bleeping other women! How is that working out for you Sozempic.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He really is a very unattractive man child.
And that side profile…. those teeth/mouth, I can smell the bad breath from here
How many bottles of prime do they need for one morning I only look at the screen shots on here and Ive counted 3 already

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Brad story today, he deleted a conversation about bread and milk because nobody would have cared, he's 100% right. Meanwhile, Sez told him to post it because people wanna hear about that stuff. Lol. Take your husbands advice and maybe you wouldn't be so boring.

Also this filter working overtime 🤣
Screenshot_20240602_113345_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one thinks this is funny. Send it to your sister. My god, she couldn’t possibly make these kids look any less funny or charismatic if she tried. And this is the tit she actually thinks is worth sharing?? Please Sarah, tell me what I’m missing.
IMG_5633.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No one thinks this is funny. Send it to your sister. My god, she couldn’t possibly make these kids look any less funny or charismatic if she tried. And this is the tit she actually thinks is worth sharing?? Please Sarah, tell me what I’m missing.
View attachment 2969539
😴😴😴 I fell asleep reading that. This witch needs to put down her phone and get a job. Or at least a bleeping hobby.

Reactions: 25
I hope no one ate breakfast.
I have never seen someone embody the definition of ick quite like this feral swamp dwelling grub. I feel sick.
---
Wait, what happened to their fancy coffee machine that Brandley used to make coffees for her with?!
---
Nobody, quite literally nobody, thinks that this gnome of a man child is young and fly. This is just so bleeping cringe, it's a bloody kids playground, let the kids have the fun you attention seeking hobbit!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Another conversation Sez didn’t post.

Brad- *looks at Sez’s instagram*
Brad- You’re bleeping boring, nobody cares!
Sez- What?
Brad- 👀
Brad- Hey babe, my feet are a 6 and yours are 9, we should 69 amirite!?
Sez- 🤬
Brad- You laughed when one of the kids said it.
Sez- If you ask me for sex today I will punch you the fk out!
Brad- Ok then babe, I’ll go the gym for sex.
Sez- What?
Brad- I’ll go to the gym Sez… and I’ll bring you back a coffee.
Sez- I love being loved by you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, thread #50. What a wild ride it's been! The Kearnts are how I found tattle, by googling them because I had an inkling they were cunts and turns out I was right. I joined in around thread #20 and can't believe we're at #50 now! Thanks for all the laughs fellow tattlers, I love being loved by you 🫶
I have always wondered how many people came here that way, or by being blocked unknowingly and googling to see what happened and if they were still around and then tattle coming up at the top of the Google page 😂, that’s how I found GOMI, but not the Kearnts. I found tattle through Smilf, which ironically is how I got a special spot on the Kearnts blocked list 🫣😂

Reactions: 19
Brad story today, he deleted a conversation about bread and milk because nobody would have cared, he's 100% right. Meanwhile, Sez told him to post it because people wanna hear about that stuff. Lol. Take your husbands advice and maybe you wouldn't be so boring.

Also this filter working overtime 🤣
View attachment 2969531
The other funny thing about this post is the fact Brad filmed Sarah and then said after “oh no one wants to see this, we’re boring!” Which is pretty much exactly what Sarah does as a living - shares herself. They don’t share the kids, and they both admit no one wants to see them, so CLEARLY Brad and maybe even Sez, know they’re boring and have nothing to offer the world

Reactions: 19