The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing photos of your kids online like this one just do not make any sense, if you were looking to 'protect their privacy', 'continue to seek their permission for me to share' or 'protecting them as people' as they form their own sense of self and identity'

This photo basically shows Teddy as a bubbah toddlah, still sleeping throughout the day, even though he's now going to school. His identity is completely out there. There is no mistaking who this child is. And I'd question if he gave his permission for this photo to be posted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’m a bit late to the party, but it seems I also have a magic mirror in my house. I got it from Kmart 😂

As it turns out, if you hold your phone at face level and tilt it down slightly, it helps thin out your legs! #skinnyphotohacks
I also have a kmart long arch mirror and I only noticed yesterday that the reflection of the door frame the frame is seriously warped!

Reactions: 8
IMG_6689.jpeg

You are still sharing them, you fool. We know just as much about them as we always have
---
Saving some of the stories from today here

IMG_6685.jpeg
IMG_6686.jpeg
IMG_6687.jpeg
IMG_6688.jpeg
IMG_6689.jpeg
IMG_6690.jpeg
IMG_6691.jpeg
IMG_6692.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sharing photos of your kids online like this one just do not make any sense, if you were looking to 'protect their privacy', 'continue to seek their permission for me to share' or 'protecting them as people' as they form their own sense of self and identity'

This photo basically shows Teddy as a bubbah toddlah, still sleeping throughout the day, even though he's now going to school. His identity is completely out there. There is no mistaking who this child is. And I'd question if he gave his permission for this photo to be posted.
Remember the good old days when kids wanted to be firemen, astronauts, you know people who actually work and have real jobs. YouTube stars, give me a break!!!

Reactions: 19
So she knew the chances of the sport game being cancelled were very high, yet still went, did she not think about telling the kids that considering it’s raining the game probably isn’t on. Don’t get your hopes up, it’s probably going to be cancelled. You can have these conversations with kids, they understand that tit happens.
I doubt Knox or Turdy would have flinched from their devices to give 2 fucks that the game was off. Where was Brad? Did he know his kid had a game?
So did she end up at Kmart Westfield and spend another $259 on rainy day lego or what?

Why is she tagging Cotton On kids? Hoping for a gig? Or is this a paid ad and I need to report this Kunt to ad standards again?

Reactions: 24
Sarah did something useful for once in her life! Well for me anyway, I didn't realise there was a new spin off of Camp Cretaceous which I LOVE but I don't generally spend alot of time watching tv/scrolling netflix.

Reactions: 10
It really annoys me she's still getting 'kid type' deals when she has said she's not showing them anymore. She shouldn't be saying yes to stuff involving the kids or for the kids, just proves they are still cash cows.

Reactions: 26
It really annoys me she's still getting 'kid type' deals when she has said she's not showing them anymore. She shouldn't be saying yes to stuff involving the kids or for the kids, just proves they are still cash cows.
I hadn’t thought about it like this but you are 100% right. How can you promote kids with a kid product but ‘hide’ the kids. You can’t have it both ways 🙃
---
I hadn’t thought about it like this but you are 100% right. How can you promote kids with a kid product but ‘hide’ the kids. You can’t have it both ways 🙃
Also it’s interesting she has tagged an agency. They don’t manage her, and she doesn’t follow them, so I’m unsure why she tagged them. Anyone know?

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
---

Also it’s interesting she has tagged an agency. They don’t manage her, and she doesn’t follow them, so I’m unsure why she tagged them. Anyone know?
Can you tell me what agency she’s tagged?

I know a few agencies like The Connect Agency seem to send out a lot of invites to people they don’t manage, invite them to screenings & things, maybe it’s a similar thing, Trolls movie not long ago did a thing with Connect and all sorts of influencer scum were invited, maybe Sez has her name down on some lists to get more gigs coming.

Reactions: 8
Can you tell me what agency she’s tagged?

I know a few agencies like The Connect Agency seem to send out a lot of invites to people they don’t manage, invite them to screenings & things, maybe it’s a similar thing, Trolls movie not long ago did a thing with Connect and all sorts of influencer scum were invited, maybe Sez has her name down on some lists to get more gigs coming.
Yeah it’s Connect. I’m guessing they’ve just got a very big PR list and they invite everyone.

Agree that it’s crappy to apparently not share the kids, but happily grift kid stuff. Put your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: 12
A watch party for chaos theory a week late? My kids watched it last week 😂 shouldn’t the “watch party” be before the premier? 😂 talent agency is as dumb as big sez.

Also doesn’t the council or people that manage the grounds tell you if grounds closed prior to game starting? And are they coach / manager? Does that mean everyone showed up to a game that wasn’t on? When we managed and coached a team we knew at 6am and let everyone know? Are they completely useless? And stop saying “kids”. We know it’s only Finn. Other 2 don’t get sport or activities! And wouldn’t care if cancelled.

She really isn’t getting the not sharing them is she. We still know everything they do just with a pixalated face 😂

And I agreee why are these companies gifting her kid related stuff if she isn’t showing them anymore! But is just scrubbed out faces omg I can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I saw another content creator post about taking her son to the same event as Sez and the boys.

(She done a great job of showing the event. Unlike Sez.) The event was just at house. How odd?

Reactions: 10
What’s with her writing out conversations lately! Every bloody post is her narrating a conversation- no one cares!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice early morning PRIME sitting there! Or have her thoughtful loving boys emptied it and replaced it with a nutraganics bone broth smoothie while big Sez laid in bed and Brad was out at “the gym”?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the best kind of husband is my husband, as he also gets up before me to go to the gym, but he hasn’t fucked anyone there yet. The bar can be so low sometimes Sez. Also, your nails look tit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34