The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno trolls. We’ve been fooled before and it was definitely just build up 😂

I assume he needs more extensive work than just Invisalign. Their jaws are all pretty messed up.
IMG_6620.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Are his teeth just really grubby, or does he having something on them finally?!
Actually I think he has some sort of mouthguard on in this pic. If you look at the one Screeny put up, he’s only got four visible front teeth and then little weird things next to them. But in this pic it looks like there’s a tooth there, but it’s just the clear guard.

Surely it’s not Invisalign as it’s molded to your actual teeth and as also mentioned by Screeny, he needs a lot of jaw work first to fix that situation.

Reactions: 7
In my 100% amateur opinion, looks like the tooth on the far left (1) is discoloured. Does look, at first, like a thin mouth guard (I've never seen any like that but they might exist?).... but the far right side (2) has the definition/reflection between teeth there, so I'm pretty confident that it's not anything except teeth, build up, plaque.

🚫🚫🚫🚫 TRIGGER WARNING 🚫🚫🚫🚫

1000017688.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Definitely looks like an Invisalign retainer. Looks like he’s lost a tooth on the left of the picture and the Invisalign will hold the space for it to regrow. My 10 year old just finished her course. They worked brilliantly BUT that looks like the retainer is filthy and filled with I don’t know what. You have to be so diligent with keeping them clean and that doesn’t look like they are 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In my 100% amateur opinion, looks like the tooth on the far left (1) is discoloured. Does look, at first, like a thin mouth guard (I've never seen any like that but they might exist?).... but the far right side (2) has the definition/reflection between teeth there, so I'm pretty confident that it's not anything except teeth, build up, plaque.

View attachment 3023442
That’s actually so incredibly sad they haven’t done anything for him. Not even for appearance reasons, but they look like they’d be so sore and surely the bacteria would make him sick, plus his breath would be rotten. Poor kid,l

Reactions: 11
Definitely looks like an Invisalign retainer. Looks like he’s lost a tooth on the left of the picture and the Invisalign will hold the space for it to regrow. My 10 year old just finished her course. They worked brilliantly BUT that looks like the retainer is filthy and filled with I don’t know what. You have to be so diligent with keeping them clean and that doesn’t look like they are 🤮
I think you might be right, but that is positively disgusting 🤢
They haven't taught these kids good oral hygiene at all 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So Knoxxys foot is bigger than brads then? Ok. Show us the tag babe. My son is 13 and his 8.5s look about twice the size of those tiny shoes 😂 either that or Knox has peaked and that’s as tall as he is getting. Brad is 5 foot nothing hon don’t expect them to get any taller 😂

also those teeth are horrifying. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 3023442
Oh Freddy, duck! That’s some heinous tit, I’m trying to eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 3023442
Just had my dinner 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6