The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd have to think these outspoken posts filter back to Sez, like even if she's not seeing them herself, surely friends would let her know...oh that's right, she's somewhat challenged in the friends department 🙊
the hairline comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks like we aren’t the only ones noticing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You'd have to think these outspoken posts filter back to Sez, like even if she's not seeing them herself, surely friends would let her know...oh that's right, she's somewhat challenged in the friends department 🙊
I'm surprised ol'mate brother kearns isn't coming to the rescue like he did last year. I guess she's burnt that bridge too 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he incapable of having his arms hang down straight like a normal person.

I think she meant a matching tracksuit as in his jumper matches his bottoms, not matching her tracksuit.

Reactions: 22
Is he incapable of having his arms hang down straight like a normal person.

I think she meant a matching tracksuit as in his jumper matches his bottoms, not matching her tracksuit.
He always poses like a bogan meathead 🧌#onedayillbemassive

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she colourblind, or just a bit special? I’m at a loss as to how this is a matching tracksuit.
duck wouldn’t you love to hit that smug ugly face with a shovel. Lol. duck off you germ.
I always thought the kids looked like Sarah.
Turns out they get their unappealing vomit worthy features from both their inbred parents.

Reactions: 11
Sez flexing her money yet again. If she paid full price, there’s another $280 she’s blown. Nike Tech Fleece sets are the uniform of the local teen eshay wannabes where I live. Surprised she didn’t buy him a pair of Nike TN’s to go with them.
.... is hers new too?
$140 for the hoodie, new.

1000017710.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
duck wouldn’t you love to hit that smug ugly face with a shovel. Lol. duck off you germ.
I always thought the kids looked like Sarah.
Turns out they get their unappealing vomit worthy features from both their inbred parents.
Not even the magic mirror can help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sez flexing her money yet again. If she paid full price, there’s another $280 she’s blown. Nike Tech Fleece sets are the uniform of the local teen eshay wannabes where I live. Surprised she didn’t buy him a pair of Nike TN’s to go with them.
Eshays & that vile bleep Emmylou.

Haven’t seen that expensive pink InterMiami hoodie she got to impress Finn lately either. Imagine spending so much on bleeping tracksuits, yikes.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being a grown man and wearing a matching Nike tech fleece tracksuit. All the eshays hanging at Tuggerah Westfield will have a right old laugh at old mate

• Haha
Reactions: 22