The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha the bleep just can't help herself! Always gotta get that single mum dig in where she can. I'd rather be a single mum 1000 times over than be married to a cheating little midget.
As if a property manager is going to get in touch with her sister. Properties are flying off the rental lists at a great speed. Also if she's asking for advice re her own rental agency no agency will give advice against another agency. Contact the Tenants Union, that's what they're for.

Reactions: 13
This is really sad. If my husband used the word “Nice” to describe our sex life I would be genuinely offended and he’s not even a *wRiTeR*…

“Doesn’t get in the way” probably not hard when your husband is the human equivalent of a Shetland pony 🤨

She genuinely doesn’t realise how sad it comes across when she reveals details about their sex life. I feel sorry for her. But she’s also still a lying, bullying, two-faced, block trigger-happy witch so I don’t feel tooooo sorry for her.
hahhahahahahahahahahhaha when your husband is the human equivalent to a Shetland pony.

bleeping deaddddddddd 💀 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s on our bingo card for if/when Sez addresses her back pedal?

I’ve got:
- It was never about hiding their faces, I will continue to protect their privacy
- no rule book for this sort of thing
- they really want social media careers and begged me to show them again
- I only post with their consent
- they’re the most wonderful boys to ever exist, so she simply must share them with the world
- It doesn’t matter what I post or don’t post, the social media world is full of trolls so I’ll just share what makes me happy.
- Remember social media is a spectator sport.
- They’ve asked to be on my Instagram and I’m loving this chapter of parenting. It’s my favourite chapter yet!
- People followed us because we’re parents and it would be rude not to give our beautiful followers an insight into the lives they love to engage with.
- Brad posts their faces but nobody says anything about him or to him, why don’t women want to support other women? Problematic.
- At the end of the day, I’m just happy that I get to bake my children banana bread, play black jack and put them to bed. #activist

• Haha
Reactions: 27
- It doesn’t matter what I post or don’t post, the social media world is full of trolls so I’ll just share what makes me happy.
- They’ve asked to be on my Instagram and I’m loving this chapter of parenting. It’s my favourite chapter yet!
- People followed us because we’re parents and it would be rude not to give our beautiful followers an insight into the lives they love to engage with.
- Brad posts their faces but nobody says anything about him or to him, why don’t women want to support other women? Problematic.
- At the end of the day, I’m just happy that I get to bake my children banana bread, play black jack and put them to bed. #activist
Imagine being so happy when you think the survival of your marriage depends upon the number on your scales 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Can’t forget pandering to the (creepy) internet aunties!!

Reactions: 10
He did her so dirty with this pic 🤣 it’s also an old one because she made a comment this week about changing from her red to pink. Love when he gives us content 🫢
Right! I was just coming to say the same thing; why randomly post a photo from a few days ago?! 😂

Reactions: 10
He did her so dirty with this pic 🤣 it’s also an old one because she made a comment this week about changing from her red to pink. Love when he gives us content 🫢
It's hard to imagine Brandley being allowed to post any pictures without approval from The Boss, yet I seriously doubt she'd approve this hideous photo sooooo...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she then tries to explain why they got maccas, like they don't eat it all the time 🤣
No wonder he described their cruise as 'nice' lol, he can't stand her.

Screenshot_20240629_101909_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How good would it be to be a parent and tell your child what shoes you would prefer them to get!
don’t blame the child , “you” had to get them to show off to other parents with the ugly hoodie you wear too! Is anyone keeping day counts on this horrendous hoodie? Are we on day 10

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I assumed it was little Turdy that got signed up for soccer mid-season, but I guess it was Knox. Must be desperate for the attention that Finn gets.

So…which is it?
She found time in her busy schedule to get her nails done again?
This photo is from at least two weeks ago, because we know they weren’t there last week?
The photo is old and completely unrelated to the story?

Reactions: 14
She is obsessed with talking about how Knoxxxay is sahhhh tall. Probably projecting because she doesn’t want to deal with another boy with small dog syndrome. His younger cousin is taller than him. She must be a literal giant.

He needed “new” boots because he only just started playing 🫠
IMG_6618.png

Reactions: 15