The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh so her sprouting about Woolies direct to boot a little while ago was just an undisclosed ad. Big Sez absolutely loving herself sick in her gym fit! What a game changer šŸ™„

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ahh so her sprouting about Woolies direct to boot a little while ago was just an undisclosed ad. Big Sez absolutely loving herself sick in her gym fit! What a game changer šŸ™„
I think that's the only time she's bought anything this healthy, don't they live off of chips, chocolate and soft drink?.. Fussy Finny will be having a damn heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhh didn't this vanilla starfish literally do a podcast with that desperate gronk in his van just a few days ago about the incest cousins privacy?!

That fake text from Brad is so beyond fake. I think the reason she isn't saying ORGASM or SEX is because of The School those hideous kids go to.

Reactions: 13
Photo dump. Why does she think this is funny or interesting to share? Let alone TWO nights in a row! Usually Iā€™d cover their faces, but at this point, if Sarah doesnā€™t give a duck, neither do I.
---
ā€œTeddy loves numbers and mathsā€
Hun, are you sure Teddy even knows where his nose is yet?? More likely heā€™s behind and the school asked you to do more number practice at home šŸ« 

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course click and collect is a game changer. šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s getting sneakier with her adsā€¦ Hey Sezā€¦ I can assure I will be have a nice time letting ad services know each and every time you try and flog a brand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok I have a lot to unpack.

My sensitive spot. Dear god šŸ˜‚

The ā€œtextā€ from Brad. Whoa calm down. Probably the most boring text yet.

Back to showing the kids faces. She can not stick to anything. It was all for show as other influencers were taking their kids off their socials. She is pathetic.

Now I understand her followers and why they canā€™t see through her bullshit. Most of them like Nickelback šŸ˜‚ never understood the hate they got. Also how she is into Blink182 she would have been like 8 they came out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whatā€™s on our bingo card for if/when Sez addresses her back pedal?

Iā€™ve got:
- It was never about hiding their faces, I will continue to protect their privacy
- no rule book for this sort of thing
- they really want social media careers and begged me to show them again
- I only post with their consent
- theyā€™re the most wonderful boys to ever exist, so she simply must share them with the world

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whatā€™s on our bingo card for if/when Sez addresses her back pedal?

Iā€™ve got:
- It was never about hiding their faces, I will continue to protect their privacy
- no rule book for this sort of thing
- they really want social media careers and begged me to show them again
- I only post with their consent
- theyā€™re the most wonderful boys to ever exist, so she simply must share them with the world
They wanted Mr Beast to notice them whilst he was in Sydney

Reactions: 19
Game changer šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Of all the creative things you could do with that ad, she used it as another opportunity to show us more of her at the gym šŸ„±. Sheā€™s just soooo flat out with all her kids in full time care (apparently not even doing the school run here, coz they magically appeared at home) that she canā€™t make it to the supermarket šŸŽ». Not to worry, because in this cost of living crisis, she can afford at extra $5 to pay someone else to do it for her (while sheā€™s at one of TWO gyms where she has a paid membership šŸ¤”).

The crunchy curl in her three strands of hair really emphasises how much itā€™s thinned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big words from the cadet 'nice' spending time with you. Wtaf ! Even though soz the snoz and the cadet look 55 they are only in there mid 30s and carry on like 2 105 yos. Why doesn't he ever tell her I love doing life with you sozempic??

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m convinced they used the cruise as a way to reconnect. I assume Sez has asked Brad to try and work on their marriage rather than stray again and the text was sent to give her hope. Thatā€™s if Brad wrote it. There was no gangster tit in it so the jury is out whether itā€™s a chat thread between those two or Sez and her burner phone.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m convinced they used the cruise as a way to reconnect. I assume Sez has asked Brad to try and work on their marriage rather than stray again and the text was sent to give her hope. Thatā€™s if Brad wrote it. There was no gangster tit in it so the jury is out whether itā€™s a chat thread between those two or Sez and her burner phone.
Yes, this reeks of "trying to work things out" to me.

Why text that? Where was he? (At work?)
Lame. Just so lame.

If I had a child free cruise with my husband and things went well after being rocky, you'd say something like that to each other in bed. Not by text. So lame.

Yes, this reeks of "trying to work things out" to me.

Why text that? Where was he? (At work?)
Lame. Just so lame.

If I had a child free cruise with my husband and things went well after being rocky, you'd say something like that to each other in bed. Not by text. So lame.
He was also doing work whilst on the cruise which she posted on her storiesā€¦ imagine being that loved up and reconnected you take your workā€¦ itā€™s not the flex she thinks it isā€¦

Reactions: 14