The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s so terrible at selling products.
someone asks how it works and all she can say is ā€˜you hold it like thisā€¦ā€™.
coupled with only being able to say ā€˜the big Oā€™ and ā€˜your sensitive spotā€™, I really donā€™t believe she actually uses this and she certainly doesnā€™t make me want to.
why donā€™t you speak about the settings, Sezzy? How long does a charge last for? Is it easy to travel with? I mean, anything at this point would be helpful if someone is considering buying a vibrator.

Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s so terrible at selling products.
someone asks how it works and all she can say is ā€˜you hold it like thisā€¦ā€™.
coupled with only being able to say ā€˜the big Oā€™ and ā€˜your sensitive spotā€™, I really donā€™t believe she actually uses this and she certainly doesnā€™t make me want to.
why donā€™t you speak about the settings, Sezzy? How long does a charge last for? Is it easy to travel with? I mean, anything at this point would be helpful if someone is considering buying a vibrator.
Yes this! Mostly she just says 'buy all the colours'. Ermmm ok, so I'm out laying $450? Just to make sure there's one fully charged at all times? Babes...they charge pretty quickly + I sincerely doubt you are requiring a fully charged vibrator to be on hand 24/7

'sensitive spot' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg she can't even bleeping say orgasm or clit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she's such a vanilla prude. Go back to missionary with your troll midget husband. God they're repulsive!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Holy tit.
I have just had the school insta show me that lil Obknoxious was at the principalā€™s lunch. Talk about a jump scare. This is the real reason she isnā€™t showing her kids faces any more, I just know it.
He looks just like his Mum.
Sorry but weā€™re gonna need a photo for reference šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Wow, she lasted 2.5 months not showing the swamp monsters....and let's face it, it was a completely half assed effort for those 2.5 months. What an absolute fuckwit!

Finn is starting to look more and more like Brad from Campbelltown. Here I was thinking one of him is gross and now heā€™s got a pre-pubescent clone. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Claims that she canā€™t say those words because sheā€™ll get shadow banned, Amy G advertises the exact same product with zero issues, describes the settings in depth etc. From memory, Laura B used the naughty words to advertise it too. So much for empowering women, hey Sez?

Also, Sez saying go out and buy all the colours so itā€™s always charged. Amy saying she uses hers all the time and the charge lasts forever. Sez, tell me you donā€™t actually use it without showing me šŸ˜‰

(Looks like they were both told to throw up a question box asking for a code so they could direct people to the sale šŸ„±)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is really sad. If my husband used the word ā€œNiceā€ to describe our sex life I would be genuinely offended and heā€™s not even a *wRiTeR*ā€¦

ā€œDoesnā€™t get in the wayā€ probably not hard when your husband is the human equivalent of a Shetland pony šŸ¤Ø

She genuinely doesnā€™t realise how sad it comes across when she reveals details about their sex life. I feel sorry for her. But sheā€™s also still a lying, bullying, two-faced, block trigger-happy witch so I donā€™t feel tooooo sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is really sad. If my husband used the word ā€œNiceā€ to describe our sex life I would be genuinely offended and heā€™s not even a *wRiTeR*ā€¦

ā€œDoesnā€™t get in the wayā€ probably not hard when your husband is the human equivalent of a Shetland pony šŸ¤Ø

She genuinely doesnā€™t realise how sad it comes across when she reveals details about their sex life. I feel sorry for her. But sheā€™s also still a lying, bullying, two-faced, block trigger-happy witch so I donā€™t feel tooooo sorry for her.
I think she asked him to send her a message so that she could show it to her followers to prove how much he loves her, but it falls so flat. Could have even sent it to herself. Thereā€™s honestly more chemistry in the messages between my husband and I when talking about who is doing the school run or what is for dinner.

And all bets are off with regards to not sharing the children online. You suck Sarah, like you lasted what, a month?
Cue the Outspoken post I reckon (I hope...this basic binch deserves to be shown for who she truly is)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11