The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really pisses me off that influencers like her lie so much. Sarah might have a sliver of success as an influencer if she was honest and transparent. She isn't fooling anyone.
---

Reactions: 15
If someone had the time (and strong stomach-this beast is fugly) they could go back over her page and pin point where and how quickly the weight came off. Not the 18 month BS she is spouting.
You’d find it corresponds exactly with the rumours of Brad’s infidelity. Coincidence I’m sure.

Reactions: 25
If someone had the time (and strong stomach-this beast is fugly) they could go back over her page and pin point where and how quickly the weight came off. Not the 18 month BS she is spouting.
These were May-July last year, she's still a similar size in August too. Cheating rumours started in June-ish. Brad was MIA for months on her stories and his.
Screenshot_20240627_110730_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_111849_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_112133_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_111839_Chrome.jpg

This was her in Jan, but also similar size in Dec
Screenshot_20240627_112317_Chrome.jpg

So 6 months, not 18months. She's full of tit and I hope her genuine followers find their way here and see for themselves. She's talking absolute crap that she's done this the right way. This reeks of stress and starving yourself. I lost 10kg in 6months for my wedding and trust me, I wasn't being healthy about it at all, healthy weightloss is a slow grind. Nothing about this is healthy and her hair and skin prove that.

Reactions: 26
Two words: Revenge bod.

Most of us have probably been in a situation at some point or another where rejection or dejection has led us to a health kick, weight loss, get hot quick scheme etc. Most of us can admit it. But not Sez.

In Sez’s case, Brad’s cyclical cheating and Ozempic becoming more widely available coincided with little Turdy going off to big school. This conveniently meant that little Sez could hide behind the false narrative that big Sez finally had the freedom to choose herself first after sending her littlest to school. You know, because mums follow her for her brilliant parenting skills.

Sez’s version of your ‘choose your hard’ is actually staying in a munted relationship while she injects her torso on the reg with medication intended for diabetes, loses her hair and pretends she is coeliac. This is not admirable; it is ridiculously sad, reeks of insecurity and not at all healthy.

Get in the bin, ya Kearnt!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Mum and sister were MIA from the start of 2023, right through to Xmas. Mum appeared a few times towards the end, but not sis. But ya know, she is so so blessed to have a family likes hers 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish outspoken or someone would do a deep dive, her photos prove she lost drastic weight in around 6 months. She is a compulsive liar, stuck in a tit relationship who pretends her life is happy. She has no morals and is bottom breeder scum for staying while her little gnome husband cheats on her. Everyone knows Sez. Keep up the lies. We see you.

Reactions: 23
I’d be more sceptical of the cheating rumours if Sarah had even a shred of honesty about anything else. You don’t have to say that you’ve fallen out with your family, but you also don’t have to be completely OTT “MY FAMILY IS THE BEST I AM SO BLESSED” the minute they walk back into your life. Again. Similarly the way she has so many friendships completely breakdown, but all we hear is how amazing her friends are and she’s so lucky. She lies with a completely straight face, big stupid smile plastered all over it.

Reactions: 18
Holy tit.
I have just had the school insta show me that lil Obknoxious was at the principal’s lunch. Talk about a jump scare. This is the real reason she isn’t showing her kids faces any more, I just know it.
He looks just like his Mum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Holy tit.
I have just had the school insta show me that lil Obknoxious was at the principal’s lunch. Talk about a jump scare. This is the real reason she isn’t showing her kids faces any more, I just know it.
He looks just like his Mum.
AND that is AFTER he had half of the length of his front chompers ground off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god he is the ugliest looking kid I’ve ever seen 😣 he has wrinkles around his mouth!!! Sarah’s little mini me 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like he’s in good company with the rest of the kids at the school….

The whiteness of the school really plays to the Kearns bogan white mindset.

Reactions: 17
I’m sooooo embarrassed reading the replies to the fake reviews she sends to herself for the PEAR (🙄)
Can you imagine sitting down and replying to messages…..you sent yourself……about a sex toy. It’s absolutely HYSTERICAL.
Hubs loved it 🤸‍♂️🤸🤸‍♂️🤸🤸‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17