The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee if ever the title of this thread has rang true, it’s that snippet. I hope she’s not publicly thanking her hairdresser at any time, that hair is FRIIIIIEEDDDD 🔥
---

Affirmative. Jump on over to the Chloe thread ✍😂
Bahaha just checked this out and Bobby Fisher from Home & Away 😂

Sez jumping on absolutely any bandwagon to boost her profile/following = desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Photo dump.
I could see her trying to trap Brad with baby #4. She’s got no other content. Go and get snipped mate.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
“A OOPSIE BABY”

Blimey Sez, there is no way that your mum had a conversation with you about letting Brad raw dog you with all his gym babe and Caxton Street STDs so she can get another ugly grandchild with a name that’s better suited to an animal. You know you also wouldn’t risk ‘your skinny mum reclaiming her pink’ to go back to the newborn phase. You’re full of swampy tit, darls.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“A OOPSIE BABY”

Blimey Sez, there is no way that your mum had a conversation with you about letting Brad raw dog you with all his gym babe and Caxton Street STDs so she can get another ugly grandchild with a name that’s better suited to an animal. You know you also wouldn’t risk ‘your skinny mum reclaiming her pink’ to go back to the newborn phase. You’re full of swampy tit, darls.
Not a fan of the oopsie baby phrase tbh...it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. She has recently dropped this phrase a couple of times now...careful there Brandley, when you're next bumping uglies with your lovely wife 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also: not an oopsie baby if one of you is planning the oopsie baby and the other has no idea. I think that’s actually called a trap baby. We can smell Sez’s desperation from here.

Reactions: 27
And there are sooooo many other 'influencers' flogging this tit...some of them are actually decent at their job and if I were to buy some, it would be via those who put the time and effort into making good a-ads. Sez is so half-arsed lazy with her content; she either begs for engagement, asks her followers to tell her all the good points about the product or, simply says the product has all the features you'd expect. Hopeless.
Or buy it from the Amazon shop front. Same discount & free shipping

Reactions: 6
No surprise that she’s chosen to paraphrase the incredibly problematic ChOoSe YoUr HaRd narrative.
---
Which is it hun? 9 months or 18 months?
IMG_6458.jpeg

IMG_6457.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She really needs to be educated on the fact that what's on the inside is so much more important. Yes she's lost weigh, good for her, but she is still a horrible person.

Reactions: 22
Yawn 🥱
No one cares. You'll gain it back soon enough. Funnily enough, she never posted photos as unflattering as the one on the left, everything has always been disingenuous with her. She was also supposedly comfortable in her own skin then too, but apparently not. According to this she was quite insecure. Funny how she's always maintained the 'all is sunshine and rainbows' demeanour, but it actually wasn't, and probably isn't now either.

Reactions: 27
Sarah. No one needs to know this. This is still using your children for content and providing details about their personal lives. Covering their faces does duck all.
View attachment 3015329
I’m assuming this half time thing was at an actual game… and a part of his footy team… that means Brad THE COACH fucked off on a big boy ship instead of supporting his team that he committed to. If I was the parents I’d be complaining.

Reactions: 14
Yawn 🥱
No one cares. You'll gain it back soon enough. Funnily enough, she never posted photos as unflattering as the one on the left, everything has always been disingenuous with her. She was also supposedly comfortable in her own skin then too, but apparently not. According to this she was quite insecure. Funny how she's always maintained the 'all is sunshine and rainbows' demeanour, but it actually wasn't, and probably isn't now either.
Reminds me of Sophie Cachia’s Be You campaign (I think it was her?) - what’s the bet Sez has archived any of her more unflattering posts - they’ll come out soon enough when her weight balloons straight back.

Reactions: 9
More weight loss posts… could project glow finally be a go?!?

Great that you’ve lost weight Sez… however no amount of weight loss will get you your old friends back. You are not being invited to dinner with Amy and Kate anytime soon. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
More weight loss posts… could project glow finally be a go?!?

Great that you’ve lost weight Sez… however no amount of weight loss will get you your old friends back. You are not being invited to dinner with Amy and Kate anytime soon. lol.
She does understand that the minute she stops those injections?! It will come back?! If not?! more than she started.

Unfortunately for Sez, The Cenny Coast is a small place. Turns out people go to the same pharmacy as her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She does understand that the minute she stops those injections?! It will come back?! If not?! more than she started.

Unfortunately for Sez, The Cenny Coast is a small place. Turns out people go to the same pharmacy as her.
Oooooo do you have tea?

Reactions: 15
If someone had the time (and strong stomach-this beast is fugly) they could go back over her page and pin point where and how quickly the weight came off. Not the 18 month BS she is spouting.

Reactions: 12