The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She realised being a mummy blogger didn't work, gym sellebrity didn't work, so now she's moving on the travel influenza!!! Pick a lane, lady...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did she dirty delete everything this morning? Did anyone catch her talking stories?
---
What a loser. She only started following Chloe this week, after she had her baby 😂
IMG_6435.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They disappeared for a bit and then came back! Weird!

She’s not wrong. My relationship with my mum and my sister is absolutely nothing like hers 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she has an oopsie baby and its a boy and uglier than all 3 boys combined so wont be the cash cow she thinks it will be.

Better still I hope brad gets gym babe pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol - 5 comments on her reel about nutra organics last night and one of the comments is asking something completely irrelevant.

Money well spent nutra! begging for comments story incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol - 5 comments on her reel about nutra organics last night and one of the comments is asking something completely irrelevant.

Money well spent nutra! begging for comments story incoming
And there are sooooo many other 'influencers' flogging this tit...some of them are actually decent at their job and if I were to buy some, it would be via those who put the time and effort into making good a-ads. Sez is so half-arsed lazy with her content; she either begs for engagement, asks her followers to tell her all the good points about the product or, simply says the product has all the features you'd expect. Hopeless.

Reactions: 8
They disappeared for a bit and then came back! Weird!

She’s not wrong. My relationship with my mum and my sister is absolutely nothing like hers 🫠
Gee if ever the title of this thread has rang true, it’s that snippet. I hope she’s not publicly thanking her hairdresser at any time, that hair is FRIIIIIEEDDDD 🔥
---
Did this person call their child Bobbi Fisher without googling? ♟️
Affirmative. Jump on over to the Chloe thread ✍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11