The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find the cost of the jacket but saw similar on Aje for between $500 and $800 so I figured between the boots and jacket there’s at least $2000. The skirt is about $240 based on similar styles on Kookai’s website. The top was a thrifty $60. At $2,500, this outfit costs more than my monthly mortgage repayment.

It’s an awful lot of money to drop on an outfit that likely won’t fit her once her GP cuts her off her Ozempic and she starts gaining the weight back (thigh high boots included).

Hilariously, she had her biggest loss of followers after the outfit post.
Ha! Dropping like flies. She's clearly going through another one of her self esteem crisis, nothing a bit of retail therapy can't help 🥴

She's trying so desperately to be in the 'it' crowd, but it just ain't happening, there's something so awkward and dull about her.

This whole outfit thing reminds me of that Simpson's episode where Marg buys that Chanel dress to fit in with the rich crowd and has to keep re-making it a million ways so they think she's buying more expensive tit. So funny.

But remember she only buys a few high quality pieces, yet I think we've seen her dressed in something new every week for a while now 🤔 so relatable...

Reactions: 22
I saw a reel on the gram today about consumerism and had women walking down the street with all of their handbags on at once plus multiple sunglasses and men wearing 10 hats and how ridiculous it looks. Made me think of tagging Sez... but I didn't want to get blocked 🤣

She's awful quiet today. Must be reading tattle.
I am a very unfashionable poor person who doesn't even own a handbag, but I never understand why women own multiple handbags and sunglasses.

Reactions: 9
The Kearns #51: All Sez’s spending can’t buy taste and class nor a mini skirt that covers her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t even hate watch this ugly witch anymore as she is so tacky, boring and desperate. How does she make such expensive items look like utter trash 😂 cheap hooker phase. That red lip has given me nightmares 🥴 nothing goes she gets it wrong all the time. She is the ugliest person on the gram no amount of money will ever make her look good unless she gets a head transplant.

Reactions: 18
I saw a reel on the gram today about consumerism and had women walking down the street with all of their handbags on at once plus multiple sunglasses and men wearing 10 hats and how ridiculous it looks. Made me think of tagging Sez... but I didn't want to get blocked 🤣

She's awful quiet today. Must be reading tattle.

Reactions: 7
$1400 to hide her knees that she hates so much - probably an investment in her eyes tbh.

I purchase pretty much all my clothes second hand unless it’s a shirt from someone I want to support - bands, YouTubers, artists etc. I haven’t bought myself a ‘new’ handbag in my life 😂 I buy new shoes and Archie’s thongs because I have an actual need to. I have one pair of sunnies - purchased new this year and my previous pair were 8 years old 🫣 they’re prescription so I probably should have bought new before now 😬
All this and the cost of living still bleeping sucks. Sez can go and eat a bag of wrinkly old dicks. Spend less and donate more. There are so many people out there this year who can’t afford a sleeping bag to use in their tent that they LIVE IN.

LDB’s sponsored Reading Eggs ad has amazing timing 👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off on a cruise. Wonder if its sponsored?

If I was on the same cruise as them I would demand a refund.

Reactions: 8
She loves her horizontal cream striped dress so much, she bought a jumper version! Yay! Go Sez, multiply your tasteless fashion choices!

Also, who needs to know that knits are good for layering? Is there literally any aunty who doesn’t know how a jumper works? But also, if she thinks they’re good for layering, why has she posted a story with no layering to be seen?

Babes is no fashionista, she just wants to gloat that she’s skinny now and that her legs can finally fit into over the knee boots. She doesn’t need to go to the gym anymore or be allergic to gluten, she’s made it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m guessing they are on Carnival Splendour 4 day cruise leaves Sydney today. Probably sponsored, which I don’t really get why. Carnival doesn’t need to flog their trips with influencers, P& O leaves in March. So Carnival is taking over some of their ships. There isn’t many other budget options for families as Royal Caribbean and Disney are quite a lot higher price point.

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing they are on Carnival Splendour 4 day cruise leaves Sydney today. Probably sponsored, which I don’t really get why. Carnival doesn’t need to flog their trips with influencers, P& O leaves in March. So Carnival is taking over some of their ships. There isn’t many other budget options for families as Royal Caribbean and Disney are quite a lot higher price point.
I get really pissed off with all these gifted cruises. I admit total jealousy, I love cruising but none of my friends do, so haven't been since my husband died. She is such a grifter I hope she gets gastro.

• Heart
Reactions: 24