The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get really pissed off with all these gifted cruises. I admit total jealousy, I love cruising but none of my friends do, so haven't been since my husband died. She is such a grifter I hope she gets gastro.
I would go with you! I’m off on one Saturday, sadly not the same as the Kearns & sadly not gifted 😂
So won’t be able to get any in the wild shots, bit sad about that. How funny would it be if a Fezza was onboard.

Reactions: 15
I get really pissed off with all these gifted cruises. I admit total jealousy, I love cruising but none of my friends do, so haven't been since my husband died. She is such a grifter I hope she gets gastro.
I totally feel you on the jealousy front. I’m not a cruiser but I definitely see the appeal - I get seasick and anxious at the thought of a cruise 😬

I hope you can get away somewhere nice soon, with people you love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol as if you will you giant beast. Those boots are stretched/skin tight as it is. As soon as the medication runs out you will balloon.
And she's linked it for all her POOR followers who can't afford her expensive pair. How fn rude

Reactions: 23
Right, so originally I took 'cruising' to mean they were going to be cruising around town, going out for date nights or something. But an actual grifted cruise...the stripey fits make more sense now, she's in her nautical Hyacinth Bucket era! Weird choice of outfit though heading off on a cruise; big ol' trench, pretty woman hooker boots. Not that I'm surprised , after all #neverforget the unitard era, when only Sez could try to make it go from day to night. And Brandley looking like a wee bubbah toddlah...hope he's got his fanny-pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would cruise with you ❤ I bloody love it so much! I admit total jealousy too, I'd love a gifted cruise! She'd probs love to get gastro, another opportunity to drop some extra kgs!

Laughing at the 'out of office' on her post - hun, to be out of office you actually have to have a job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two poo brown trench coats seems like a lot for someone who “doesn’t buy many clothes” 🤔
Doncha know, if you say something enough times you’ll start to believe it!

I don’t buy many clothes.
I’m a successful influencer.
Red lipstick suits me.
My kids are thoughtful, loving and kind.
Brad is a hot dad.
I love being loved by Brad.
Brad is faithful.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doncha know, if you say something enough times you’ll start to believe it!

I don’t buy many clothes.
I’m a successful influencer.
Red lipstick suits me.
My kids are thoughtful, loving and kind.
Brad is a hot dad.
I love being loved by Brad.
Brad is faithful.
And how about the 'I don't drink'

You do Sez, you just don't drink much. But when you're throwing back cocktails on a cruise, plus made a point of saying on your a ad about the patches being good for hangovers...you do drink babes.

Reactions: 17
So the $1400 boots (not the cheaper ones she shared today for us povos) were bought to wear on a boat?

They didn’t call them CFM boots in the 80s for no reason 😉 This could be Brandley’s lucky cruise 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am a very unfashionable poor person who doesn't even own a handbag, but I never understand why women own multiple handbags and sunglasses.
I have three handbags and two pairs of sunglasses lol. I have a work handbag, a day-to-day casual and a going out handbag. My husband and I both drive both our cars and if I move the sunglasses I lose them so I keep a pair in each car.

Reactions: 7