The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why so obvious with the fake comments Sezzy?
It's so obvious she writes these comments. I don't understand why anyone would buy a product and provide a review directly to the 'influencer' and not the actual company they purchased from.

Reactions: 16
My most least favourite Sez Era is the Danoz Direct advertising extraordinaire Era ..or maybe an equal is the Fashun-advice Sez Era. Seriously, who on earth would take fashion advice from zero-taste-Sez?

Her describing words are amazing and game changer. Why would anyone subscribe to this tit?

Reactions: 19
It's so obvious she writes these comments. I don't understand why anyone would buy a product and provide a review directly to the 'influencer' and not the actual company they purchased from.
It’s because she is their police officer, parenting, weight loss, home decorating, exercise, fashion influencing best friend and they have come to rely on her for absolutely everything and just want to flood her DMs with beautiful messages.

🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing I love the most about this is that she would be losing her tit over every follower she loses. Each and every one that leaves would send her into a spiral
Widdle Braddles did say ages ago that they notice when people unfollow. And right now, it would definitely be causing a stir

Reactions: 14
Sez the fact you think you’re even amywhere in the same league as ONJ is insulting and disrespectful to that beeautiful woman! She prob doesnt even realise she died. She’ll find out in ten years!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Sez the fact you think you’re even amywhere in the same league as ONJ is insulting and disrespectful to that beeautiful woman! She prob doesnt even realise she died. She’ll find out in ten years!
She looks like she’s about to go horse riding.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was there a fleeting moment in between brown and active wear when she purchased everything from Aje and her clothes were pretty okay? I don’t know wtf she’s thinking lately. This is awful.

• Haha
This outfit cost in excess of $2000. The boots are $1400 alone. Admittedly, I don’t hate the outfit, although I think a camel coloured coat would’ve been nicer than poo brown. The red nails and lipstick age her terribly though and she looks 55, not mid 30’s.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
This outfit cost in excess of $2000. The boots are $1400 alone. Admittedly, I don’t hate the outfit, although I think a camel coloured coat would’ve been nicer than poo brown. The red nails and lipstick age her terribly though and she looks 55, not mid 30’s.
Just the usual bogan trash keeping up with the Joneses.

Reactions: 10
I’d also like to point out the difference between magic mirror Sez and video Sez. I really hope this super short skirt era doesn’t stick around for long either. Both this one and the denim one are way too short for her.
Gotta love a 0.5 lens. Well, except when your job title is an 'influencer' and what you're actually selling to people is a lie.

She’s obviously landed on fashion influencer as her next “era” 🤣🤣
She can shop and spend money all she likes.

she is just regurgitating the brown and black look over and over again

Reactions: 13