The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0039.jpeg

I think she’s stalking Leigh Campbell again . It doesn’t look any better on her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so embarrassed for her that now she is in her skinny era she thinks she is some sort of fashion icon. Knoxxy is only a couple years off high school. He is going to cop it because of his mum

Reactions: 15
I think she’d be better suited to being one of those influencers that films themselves trying on clothes in the Kmart change room.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
'outfit details as requested ' 😂😂I'm sorry but who on earth would request the details of this outfit? 🤥
Ohh Sezzy hun, babe, skinnny gurl. That red lip is not for you. It looks bleeping ridiculous. Actually, don’t mind me, keep doing it. It makes me laugh… Hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This outfit cost in excess of $2000. The boots are $1400 alone. Admittedly, I don’t hate the outfit, although I think a camel coloured coat would’ve been nicer than poo brown. The red nails and lipstick age her terribly though and she looks 55, not mid 30’s.
Hope you all are going to come to my funeral because I am now deceased at the price of those boots.

What in the everloving privileged duck is this post?

duck offfff Sarah, and get a bleeping clue about what people are going through right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope you all are going to come to my funeral because I am now deceased at the price of those boots.

What in the everloving privileged duck is this post?

duck offfff Sarah, and get a bleeping clue about what people are going through right now.
The boots are on special at the moment at David jones for $370 (only know as I am going buy them this weekend 🫣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The boots are on special at the moment at David jones for $370 (only know as I am going buy them this weekend 🫣)
They still show as $1400 for me, but for $370 I’d probably buy a pair as well. They are a nice looking boot. Although now I don’t know if that means I’ve been influenced by Sez 🫣. Off I go to wash my mouth out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They still show as $1400 for me, but for $370 I’d probably buy a pair as well. They are a nice looking boot. Although now I don’t know if that means I’ve been influenced by Sez 🫣. Off I go to wash my mouth out.
Hmmm I might me looking at a different Stuart Weitzmann boot

Reactions: 3
This outfit cost in excess of $2000. The boots are $1400 alone. Admittedly, I don’t hate the outfit, although I think a camel coloured coat would’ve been nicer than poo brown. The red nails and lipstick age her terribly though and she looks 55, not mid 30’s.
She looks like a worn out old hooker. Sorry to any sex workers, but she is just out of her head if she thinks this looks good on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her content is all over the place, her current fashion era is not comparable with her following.

Show us your Big W outfits Sezzi!!!!

Reactions: 13
Can spend $1400 on boots for herself but they can’t buy Loki a decent aviary and have to DIY it because it’s cheaper.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can spend $1400 on boots for herself but they can’t buy Loki a decent aviary and have to DIY it because it’s cheaper.
This is what gets me. It’s their money and they can prioritise how they like, but it’s fucked. That bird deserves better.
---
The coat was $800. I’m not sure what else you calculated 😂

WHO is this for. Her followers can’t afford to go out and spend this much money. She’s not doing anything interesting enough that people would follow and then try to emulate her lack of style with cheaper items.

Reactions: 22
If I spent that much money (which I wouldn’t) and still looked that tit I’d be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is what gets me. It’s their money and they can prioritise how they like, but it’s fucked. That bird deserves better.
---

The coat was $800. I’m not sure what else you calculated 😂

WHO is this for. Her followers can’t afford to go out and spend this much money. She’s not doing anything interesting enough that people would follow and then try to emulate her lack of style with cheaper items.
I couldn’t find the cost of the jacket but saw similar on Aje for between $500 and $800 so I figured between the boots and jacket there’s at least $2000. The skirt is about $240 based on similar styles on Kookai’s website. The top was a thrifty $60. At $2,500, this outfit costs more than my monthly mortgage repayment.

It’s an awful lot of money to drop on an outfit that likely won’t fit her once her GP cuts her off her Ozempic and she starts gaining the weight back (thigh high boots included).

Hilariously, she had her biggest loss of followers after the outfit post.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw a reel on the gram today about consumerism and had women walking down the street with all of their handbags on at once plus multiple sunglasses and men wearing 10 hats and how ridiculous it looks. Made me think of tagging Sez... but I didn't want to get blocked 🤣

She's awful quiet today. Must be reading tattle.

Reactions: 16