The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving (in a gotcha, snarky way) that she's said they were an investment- ie: that she paid full price for them.

HEY NUMBNUTS, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER INVESTMENT? PUTTING bleeping $1400 IN YOUR SUPER!
Oh wait....

Reactions: 27
I have three handbags and two pairs of sunglasses lol. I have a work handbag, a day-to-day casual and a going out handbag. My husband and I both drive both our cars and if I move the sunglasses I lose them so I keep a pair in each car.
My kids go to a catholic school and if they’re principal tried to tell me how to run my household, it wouldn’t end well.

Reactions: 9
I am loving (in a gotcha, snarky way) that she's said they were an investment- ie: that she paid full price for them.

HEY NUMBNUTS, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER INVESTMENT? PUTTING bleeping $1400 IN YOUR SUPER!
Oh wait....
or on your mammoth mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the wasted money she spent on that outfit she should have invested in her kids teeth.

Reactions: 14
Hi Sez and Brad,

Best be making sure you clearly state your stories about the cruise are clearly marked as a ad. Would hate to spend 2 minutes reporting it each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Sez and Brad,

Best be making sure you clearly state your stories about the cruise are clearly marked as a ad. Would hate to spend 2 minutes reporting it each time.
2 minutes well spent… make sure you’ve got a coffee in your keep cup whilst you’re at it. Make it enjoyable
---
Why does she poke her tongue out. It’s not cute.
Hides her snaggle tooth, her can opening tooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi Sez and Brad,

So just to be clear, every single story on the cruise needs to be tagged as ad/partner? Otherwise it’s a breach and can be reported.

Reactions: 18
I don’t get it.

they call themselves Dadmum, their target audience is literally parents, but she’s so bleeping tone deaf she shares the most extravagant tit while most of us can’t afford food.

Way to cancel yourself there Sez, all you are doing is highlighting to all of your followers that in the middle of a cost of living crisis, you waste money on material tit.

Mass exodus incoming…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t get it.

they call themselves Dadmum, their target audience is literally parents, but she’s so bleeping tone deaf she shares the most extravagant tit while most of us can’t afford food.

Way to cancel yourself there Sez, all you are doing is highlighting to all of your followers that in the middle of a cost of living crisis, you waste money on material tit.

Mass exodus incoming…
Exactly, 'thank you for supporting our family...so we can spend money on extravagant tit and rub it in your faces'

Tone deaf Kearnts.

Reactions: 23
No wonder the cruise is gifted. It’s winter 😂 let’s sit above deck in the cold. Dumbos. Also speaks volumes BRAD got the cruise. He isn’t even on social media anymore 😂😂😂😂 Sez is just a failure at everything she does. Also his outfits are so gross - as is he. No-one I repeat NO-ONE wants your filthy up himself gnome husband babe. Except maybe Charli Kate. She is on the prowl. Look out.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No wonder the cruise is gifted. It’s winter 😂 let’s sit above deck in the cold. Dumbos. Also speaks volumes BRAD got the cruise. He isn’t even on social media anymore 😂😂😂😂 Sez is just a failure at everything she does. Also his outfits are so gross - as is he. No-one I repeat NO-ONE wants your filthy up himself gnome husband babe. Except maybe Charli Kate. She is on the prowl. Look out.
Well at least she will be the right height for the repulsive little fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey, with all these recent a ads Sez is posting, did we ever see the one she filmed out in the wild with a friend, where she moaned about it being the hardest part of her 'job'? I just can't recall seeing any a ad recently that's been filmed out in public, away from the magic mirror. Perhaps that's just another one of the long list of things Sez promises yet never delivers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19