The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her style look like what I wore in 2005?
It wasn’t super cute then, but at least my boots weren’t stark white (for winter, witch please). They were actually knee high uggs with a proper rubber sole that I miss every winter even though they stunk. Remember when Rachel Zoe was styling everyone? This is what this fashion story is telling me - but it’s not Lindsay, Mischa or Nicole, it’s just sloppy. Can’t wait for a summer of bright sundresses, oversized sunnies and giant bag to go with her newfound ✨skinniness✨, I mean flattering filter or aperture.

I live for the resurgence of y2k fashion like the next elder millennial, but you have to choose a few signature pieces. Not the entire look or it looks (as this does) dated AF.

Also sore your hair out. Your stylist has cut it for a centre part and you’re wearing it side parted (you old hag) making one side look shorter than the other.

Reactions: 14
Personally, I’d rather get dressed in the dark every day than take ‘fashun’ advice from big Sezza

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, have we ever seen her wear that skirt in public? Or have we only see her wear it for the magic mirror? As if she would wear a skirt that short, come on sez, We aren’t that stupid….

Reactions: 9
Ok, have we ever seen her wear that skirt in public? Or have we only see her wear it for the magic mirror? As if she would wear a skirt that short, come on sez, We aren’t that stupid….
There is no way. Imagine what those trunks look like away from the magic mirror :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wore it to Jurassic Park the other week and looked just as silly.

I hate this “putting myself first for the first time since having kids” when she’s been saying/doing it for years. Sez, have you forgotten that you sold an entire six week fitness program back when you were prioritising yourself? Or the new outfits from Aje every weekend pretty much all the way through 2022? When you were spending more weekends out than at home? (Until you blew up yet another friendship 🫠)

There’s more examples of course, but she just talks so much tit.

Reactions: 31
So I wanted to see if big Sezempic and her big w campaign still existed on insta. Instead, meta AI came back with this. She’s even showing her controversy in searches….hahaha killing it big girl!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
So I wanted to see if big Sezempic and her big w campaign still existed on insta. Instead, meta AI came back with this. She’s even showing her controversy in searches….hahaha killing it big girl!
Meta is onto you babes 👀

This is golden.

Reactions: 23
Only Sarah could take a sport as cheap and accessible as soccer and be searching for ways to spend more money on it (the football mat). Oh and it incorporates screens. Can’t make this tit up. Looks like they may be finally admitting defeat and singing Finn up for a soccer team too. Not sure how that will work with football and it’s already mid-season…

Lol that she’s seemingly just found Gossip Girl. She’s always so up to date. Maybe we’re going on a headband journey to cover up that receding hairline.

IMG_6146.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been away for a while and just caught up on this thread.

bleeping hell Sezzy is such a moron. Putting emojis and captions over your kids faces is not protecting them. Tell me you weren't a real cop without showing me.

She's got absolutely no idea how to be an influencer without using her kids. The weightloss thing would have been perfect 10 or so years ago when thinspiration was a thing, but as per usual, Sarah has missed the trend and just cannot accept that she's not relevant.

Sarah, you apparently have nearly 92k followers. You have 62 subscribers. Literally less than one percent of your followers care that much about what you say, the rest added you when you had a chance of being relevant, but instead of being smart, doing your research and giving it a proper go, you half-arsed it, you took the lazy approach that so many people did when it was easy and now you are suffering. Go and study, or get a proper job. Give it up, you are embarrasing yourself and in a few years you are going to be utterly fucked.

Reactions: 24
Do you think she will do the glow up thing she was talking about. Wasn't it due to happen in Jan when the new school year started?

Reactions: 10
In our #soccerera yet only one of your kids actually plays a team sport and it’s not soccer 🤔

Here’s some news big Sez, Bubbah Turdy could’ve been enrolled in an actual soccer team for the past two years.

Reactions: 19