The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion
#51 All Sez does is spend spend spend and she's only got one friend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If these are the options, better to just stay home and save yourself any further embarrassment.
(Of course I voted for her poo jacket 🤗)
IMG_6109.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
On all the stories she has reposted from Jules, she has coveted Jules insta handle.... does she know you just tap the photo and it opens Jules account 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On all the stories she has reposted from Jules, she has coveted Jules insta handle.... does she know you just tap the photo and it opens Jules account 🤨
You’d think a media mogul like Sez would know how Instagram works? Even if you couldn’t click through, it doesn’t take a master sleuth to figure it out, does it? Especially given Sez left up the profile pic and the first few letters of her name. Respects Jules’s privacy as much as she respects her own kids.
IMG_6129.jpeg

IMG_6131.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d think a media mogul like Sez would know how Instagram works? Even if you couldn’t click through, it doesn’t take a master sleuth to figure it out, does it? Especially given Sez left up the profile pic and the first few letters of her name. Respects Jules’s privacy as much as she respects her own kids.
View attachment 2997066
View attachment 2997067
She looks 60+ again. She needs to stop the red lips :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she’d realised how bad the really harsh, scraped back pony looked. I wonder why we’ve gone back to this.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2997066
View attachment 2997067
Just came on to say the same thing! She’s not real bright, duck me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stand the whole loose yourself as a mum tripe. Just because you have a kid doesn't mean you can't bleeping dress yourself. Mine is my absolute world but somehow I managed to mum and still get dressed. Of course I love a lazy day in tit clothes but I don't need to pat myself on the back for trying on the others.

• Heart
Here’s Steph’s post from a couple of weeks ago and Sarah liking it 🫠. I’m losing track of how many times she’s found herself over the years.
IMG_6144.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I can't stand the whole loose yourself as a mum tripe. Just because you have a kid doesn't mean you can't bleeping dress yourself. Mine is my absolute world but somehow I managed to mum and still get dressed. Of course I love a lazy day in tit clothes but I don't need to pat myself on the back for trying on the others.
She's very much behind the times, as per usual, with this sort of thing. So tired of her 'I see you' bs.

Reactions: 11
I loved a lazy day in tit clothes before kids, too 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the “finding your style again” movement is supposed to be that you’ve been busy raising your children that you haven’t kept up to date with current fashion trends/styles.

I don’t think this applies to Sez who appears to spend hours upon hours each week wandering around her local shopping centre. Regularly spends a decent stack of money on new clothes but has zero taste.

Exhibit A: wearing a unitard to the theatre 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I think the “finding your style again” movement is supposed to be that you’ve been busy raising your children that you haven’t kept up to date with current fashion trends/styles.

I don’t think this applies to Sez who appears to spend hours upon hours each week wandering around her local shopping centre. Regularly spends a decent stack of money on new clothes but has zero taste.

Exhibit A: wearing a unitard to the theatre 🤦‍♀️
#neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So we showing faces on Brad's profile are we?
Even though Sarah is filming and likely posted this. She's unbelievable.
Screenshot_20240616_191304_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_191309_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s what everyone calls/says about McKenzie Arnold… goal keeper of the Matilda’s…. Just proving again not an original thought in her empty head…. Next teddy will say he’s the minister for defence 🙄🙄🙄
Well his Dad was in the army for 5 minutes so Sez would think thats a fair statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9