The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see some evidence that he’s been their goal keeper “since he was two”, given they’ve only just started playing soccer five minutes ago. I’d be concerned if it’s true, because he hasn’t improved at all in four years.

I don’t understand why they baby him so much? Why is he in goals? Sounds like the big kids just steam roll him and force him to do the tit job and don’t play with him. My two year old wouldn’t stand for it, but Teddy just seems so vacant.
Poor turdy spagurdy, the lights on but no one is home with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Danoz Direct Sez is back flogging those bags, and guess what? It's ah-mazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ find another word Sez, for the love of god
Hmmmm doesn’t buy a lot of bags but then has 2 of the same bag (I know they aren’t the same but basically look the same ) 🙎righteo

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t buy many clothes, bought a $190 jumper yesterday to impress the boys.

Riiiigggghhhtttt.

Also, she should not wear red lipstick. That looks atrocious.

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t buy many clothes, bought a $190 jumper yesterday to impress the boys.

Riiiigggghhhtttt.

Also, she should not wear red lipstick. That looks atrocious.
Also the privileged flex of 'I buy quality stuff'. So, are you a Kmart or a label gal? Pick a fkn side.

Reactions: 23
This beast needs to invest in a stylist. I can’t with her farshunnnnn. And that lip. Really emphasises the snaggle toof and ages her another 20 years so she looks 65

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This beast needs to invest in a stylist. I can’t with her farshunnnnn. And that lip. Really emphasises the snaggle toof and ages her another 20 years so she looks 65
But her lipstick matches her nails 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she’s got her white cowboy boots on with that cream dress and red lipstick to match her red nana nails!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh that is so good! I did mine 2 years ago, the best money I've ever spent. I was told permanent wire behind would be annoying but it hasn't bothered me at all.
Ooh that’s so good to know! The idea of a permanent wire freaked me out a little bit. So glad to hear a positive review! Thanks!

Reactions: 4