The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka, I'm too uncomfortable talking about anything related to sex, so please write this 🍐 ad for me 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Emmylou did a significantly better job promoting her gifted cruise. This is abysmal. I’m sure we’ll get a half assed reel at the end which shows us just as much.
Agree, at this rate Sez needs to take a masterclass from Emmylou on grifted cruise content...and that's saying something. But seriously, the few little crumbs Sez has posted about this cruise confirms I never ever want to cruise with Carnival.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
So, you get gifted a cruise and you decide to do ads for the toy and the patches and whatever other pathetic item you try and sell. Surely the cruise line follows these idiots and might realise that they are getting nothing from them. Bingo and reading a kindle in some window pocket and how they go to bed early. You can see why they weren't put on the fun or Disney cruises.

Reactions: 26
They really have zero chemistry between them don’t they?!?! Only they could make a kid free cruise seem soooo bloody boring 😳😂 I’m sure we will get an over the top post when they get back saying how much she loves brad and it was the best cruise ever and it’s just what they needed since they are the hardest working parents in the world 🙄🙄

Now that we are in the fashionista era, I thought we’d get at least 1 GRWM video. Or maybe a Pookie style fit check video with the lil man before heading to their buffet dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They really have zero chemistry between them don’t they?!?! Only they could make a kid free cruise seem soooo bloody boring 😳😂 I’m sure we will get an over the top post when they get back saying how much she loves brad and it was the best cruise ever and it’s just what they needed since they are the hardest working parents in the world 🙄🙄
She will be ReSEt

For what!? I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re-sharing this gem from my coeliac friend who still really liked them. Pretty sure she got blocked not long after this… She was actually quite upset. I haven’t spoken to her in a long time but I hope she’s seen the light.
Hahaha this is gold. I just popped it in the Wiki for future reference!

Reactions: 15
Why lie? Who at the age of 35 or however the duck old she really is, has never played bingo?! Did she not go to school? Why the need to lie about mundane tit?

Reactions: 18
How is it that a full time ‘content creator’ posts more frequently on one of her ordinary mundane weekdays than when on an actual gifted holiday?

Reactions: 24
I'm going to save all of her cruise content, and then if I'm ever having trouble sleeping I can just watch that 🥱

• Haha