The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite enjoy hate watching her... but it's got to the point where it is making me sad. Sad that she doesn't work but has all this money to spend on her shopping addiction and boys. My middle boy is a bit of a soccer prodigy, lives and breathes it. As 2 full time professionals with uni degrees, we can't afford the hanging out at soccer clinics, getting one on one coaching. But I know that my kid would run rings around hers for talent and intelligence. Anyway just me having a green moment I guess.
But I bet you give your kids so much more than she does. Don't be sad, be happy that you are nothing like these dropkicks.
---
Seriously what is this? How is a picture of a foot and a caption content?
View attachment 2993501
Of course he said that... NOT!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
How much tit can they possibly own/buy!? Her house gives me hives. All the jerseys she would have gone out and bought brand new to hang on 3M hooks in her child’s room? Don’t even get me started on the plastic coat hangers. She is such a bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I had 1.8mil to spend on a swamp house with teeny bedrooms and 1000 toilets, I'd use some of that cash on some invisalign and a decent eyebrow lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Brad…wanna blowie? I’ll try not to scrape my snaggle tooth on your gym babe’s fanny encrusted little doodle.
Jesus that’s the worst/best ever 🤮🤣🤣

I had an almost identical snaggle 😭 Currently on my final set of 6 Invisalign. Didn’t even cost that much! Maybe that’s why she won’t fix it, doesn’t cost enough. She won’t get enough of a money-spending dopamine hit 🫢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Another soggy weekend at the swamp… hope Loki is doing ok out there in the cold…

Also Sez… where is Bobley?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus that’s the worst/best ever 🤮🤣🤣

I had an almost identical snaggle 😭 Currently on my final set of 6 Invisalign. Didn’t even cost that much! Maybe that’s why she won’t fix it, doesn’t cost enough. She won’t get enough of a money-spending dopamine hit 🫢
Oh that is so good! I did mine 2 years ago, the best money I've ever spent. I was told permanent wire behind would be annoying but it hasn't bothered me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not showy enough to get invisalign and she can’t get a sponsor or her Afterpay limit isn’t high enough to cover the cost

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday was wear your ‘Dangerous Females’ tshirt day… nothing from Sez except an overpriced hoodie to impress her middle child. :unsure:

Reactions: 16
AS IFFFFF Terd even knows what the word ‘literal’ means 😂😂😂
It’s what everyone calls/says about McKenzie Arnold… goal keeper of the Matilda’s…. Just proving again not an original thought in her empty head…. Next teddy will say he’s the minister for defence 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s what everyone calls/says about McKenzie Arnold… goal keeper of the Matilda’s…. Just proving again not an original thought in her empty head…. Next teddy will say he’s the minister for defence 🙄🙄🙄
Haha yes! I went to post this last night but got distracted:

Turdy is not like Mackenzie Arnold, Sez. He will never be a boy Matilda. Stop trying to make boy Matildas happen.

More like as thick as a brick. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to see some evidence that he’s been their goal keeper “since he was two”, given they’ve only just started playing soccer five minutes ago. I’d be concerned if it’s true, because he hasn’t improved at all in four years.

I don’t understand why they baby him so much? Why is he in goals? Sounds like the big kids just steam roll him and force him to do the tit job and don’t play with him. My two year old wouldn’t stand for it, but Teddy just seems so vacant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am willing to bet she has between 1 and 50 followers who actually think she's great. I bet the other 89000+ are bought, thirsty wannabes, hate follows or old accounts that never look at insta.

I'm super super embarrassed for her.
She literally has no personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 25