The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5975.jpeg

AKA Even my baby toddler fetus who can’t talk properly, knew a rack was not going to fit into this shoebox bedroom.

Next she’ll be thumb tacking things to the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not like other mums, I'm a cool mum!

Another day, another splurge.
She’s such a tryhard! She genuinely doesn’t do anything because she wants to, it’s all to fill the void of her loveless life. I bet she wants to score points with them so they stop playing games where the loser has to touch or interact with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she has never waved watches a single Inter Miami game, she probably doesn’t even know what it is.

Reactions: 7
I quite enjoy hate watching her... but it's got to the point where it is making me sad. Sad that she doesn't work but has all this money to spend on her shopping addiction and boys. My middle boy is a bit of a soccer prodigy, lives and breathes it. As 2 full time professionals with uni degrees, we can't afford the hanging out at soccer clinics, getting one on one coaching. But I know that my kid would run rings around hers for talent and intelligence. Anyway just me having a green moment I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Was this house like a half way house or boarding house before? Who in their right mind would prioritise each bedroom having a bathroom over having built in/WIR??
Yep for sure halfway house/rehab or something along those lines. Wonder if any of the tenants have returned?

Reactions: 9
I quite enjoy hate watching her... but it's got to the point where it is making me sad. Sad that she doesn't work but has all this money to spend on her shopping addiction and boys. My middle boy is a bit of a soccer prodigy, lives and breathes it. As 2 full time professionals with uni degrees, we can't afford the hanging out at soccer clinics, getting one on one coaching. But I know that my kid would run rings around hers for talent and intelligence. Anyway just me having a green moment I guess.
I feel you, your feelings are bloody spot on though. I often feel the same with her spending, we’ve cut back a lot of spending to prioritize other things we are doing at home / family, but they seem to have a never ending cash supply.
How the duck is this bleep of a human relevant to her followers? No one these days has that income to just throw around like she has been, it makes no sense at all.
I bet your son is an amazing soccer star, my son loves the game too, but we don’t do the clinics, they don’t come here much as it is, but the costs are too much for us too.
The sheer amount she’s spending on merch & jerseys is so gross.
When are people going to wake up and realise she is not a person to aspire to be?

Reactions: 19
I feel #soccermum Sez is the most irritating personality for me. Anyone who has kids who actually play soccer locally know how full of tit she is. The “coaching” her boys get isn’t at elite level she thinks it is. The elite level coaching happens on the other side of the main road, Sez 😉

Reactions: 20