The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sez, of course your tiny husband is your best friend when you don’t have any. I’m so glad he’s wearing lifts in his kicks now so you can be a small girl. Such goals, darls. 👎🏽

P.S. So Kearndid giving your eldest your phone so he can snap this moment of you and your bestie.
@phonies your photo scares me every time. I feel like I’m the prey about to be attacked.
IMG_5957.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’m a bad mum because my kids are the only ones who don’t get white bread 😇😇😇
IMG_5925.jpeg

IMG_5926.jpeg

IMG_5928.jpeg

---
(I know this has debunked many many times, but just another for the archives…)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jeez she sure has had a lot of stories these past 12 hours. And yet, nothing of any interest...Sarah's life is such a snoozefest 🥱

Reactions: 23
I notice that the many, many gifted water bottles she’s promoted over the years are gone and have been replaced with these Nike ones. I hope Knoxxxxay’s is pink.
IMG_5929.jpeg

IMG_5930.jpeg

Reactions: 10
@phonies your photo scares me every time. I feel like I’m the prey about to be attacked.
View attachment 2985487
Hello there, welcome to the beak of my nightmare… flashbacks to Sez 182 what a cracker. 😂😂

Anyway, the only things she attacks with are lies, contradictions and sayings she gets wrong and/or uses out of context. She can’t hurt you.

Repeat after me: I am safe. I am loved. I love being loved by you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s shared even more of her ugly kids since saying she was going to stop sharing their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
'It's more about protecting their personalities rather than showing their faces'.

This is Sarah protecting their personalities 🤣
Screenshot_20240611_102959_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Their bedrooms are sooooo tiny. I ask again, WHO would buy this house with three growing boys? That tree in the corner will always be bleeping hilarious.

I wonder if Sarah could go a single day without heading to the shops and buying tit they don’t need.

Reactions: 33
It looks like he is standing on tip toes again. He also loves to have his arms out wide and chest puffed out to try to look larger. He reminds me of a rooster, strutting around.
He’s a real cock that’s for sure! 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 12