The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off topic but I don’t really follow many influenzas on SM anymore….

Does anyone have any recommendations for a page that advocates against bullying and for empowerment of girls? Particularly teens.
I hope one of these has what you’re looking for:
Dolly’s Dream
Alannah and Madeline Foundation
Support the Girls
The Flourish Journey
Emerging Minds
Bully Zero
The BULLY Project

Note for Sez: It took you longer to post your empty promise to share resources to support domestic violence victims than what it took me to post this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is off topic but I don’t really follow many influenzas on SM anymore….

Does anyone have any recommendations for a page that advocates against bullying and for empowerment of girls? Particularly teens. Life has thrown some battles to people I love and I want to reach out to some people who have big voices 💪 apart from Sez of course - I’ve already reached out to knoxxay because he is a pillar of knowledge about fundraising and NFPs against bullying. Waiting for my official knoxxay fan reply.
rebecca sparrow on Fb or Instagram has some awesome content

Reactions: 7
Helloooo internet aunties! Come and win a competition to hang out at this place where I take my kids! So cool! Safeguarding? Never heard of her.

IMG_5965.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oops Sarah accidentally posted a story that was meant for her 60 subs, and had to delete it. Sorry, subs only guys. Better pay to get my extra boring content 😴😴🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah at Easter: my boys are all grown up and too old for arts and craft
Sarah now: we’re in our art and craft era!

Her plan to keep the kids off devices appears to literally be keep buying new tit every single day. How sustainable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
'I can't even remember the last time they watched TV'

Surely this beast is taking the piss!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah at Easter: my boys are all grown up and too old for arts and craft
Sarah now: we’re in our art and craft era!

Her plan to keep the kids off devices appears to literally be keep buying new tit every single day. How sustainable.
'I can't even remember the last time they watched TV'

Surely this beast is taking the piss!?
She has 20,000 steps-induced amnesia and that’s why she doesn’t remember they watched TV a few days ago. It can happen to anyone. ANYONE.

My bet is reels have come up on her socials suggesting that getting kids involved in art and craft, painting, tracing and drawing will increase their fine motor skills. Usually applied to 2-5 year olds, but Sez doesn’t realise that ha ha. Better late than never right?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’m protecting their privacy and personalities”
*creates reel of child’s bedroom, full of personal interests*

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Won’t show their faces but we get an in depth look at Finn’s bedroom and everything he’s into! I don’t even post pictures of my own kids rooms on my private socials as that’s their space

Reactions: 29
My daughter is six & we haven’t yet experienced the addiction of an iPad or screens etc. She watches TV on weekends, in the morning so I can “sleep in” & might occasionally watch some ABC Kids in the afternoon if my 10 month old is whingy and clingy. This afternoon she spent 1 hour in the kitchen with me pretending to make soup with onions, potato’s and pegs. She then made a cat out of a shoe box we got this afternoon when we bought her some new sports shoes for school. I am definitely not a perfect parent, but I never want to quash her little imagination and innocence for as long as I can. Fortunately for me, because I haven’t had to break this screen addiction, it’s not costing me hundreds upon hundreds of dollars a day to keep her amused and entertained 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That skate ramp was very costly to build.
I hope if they have dismantled it they donated it somewhere.
What a bleeping waste.

Reactions: 10
That room is tiny! How has she jammed so much stuff in there. Imagine not showing your kids faces but showing their bedroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That room is tiny! How has she jammed so much stuff in there. Imagine not showing your kids faces but showing their bedroom 🤣
She’s taking a leaf out of Brad’s gym dick pic playbook “it’s okay to share anything as long as you cover the face!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this the beginning of the much promised house tour?!?

Also, those tiny windows are bleeping hilarious and is seriously no cupboards in the bedrooms? Like none at all…

Reactions: 9